TT Tips (Spurs - FA Cup)

  • Thread starter Thread starter TT
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

TT

In the Ressies
Messages
534
Reaction score
0
I have a good feeling about the Spurs game, and I really fancy us to win 2-0. I have decided to bet a little more than normal (re-investing some of my profits). Normally I cover at least 2 bets which will win me money, but for this game I have decided to go for one bet to win money, and 2 saver bets. Therefore, I am going for the following:

?10 on 1-0 at 6/1

?40 on 2-0 at 6/1

?10 on 3-0 and 9/1

If you want to just have a small wager on one bet my recommendation is to stick with 2-0. I think the 6/1 odds were only available with Ladbrokes so you may have to accept 11/2 or 5/1 with another bookie.

cool-smiley-030.gif


 
I have a good feeling about the Spurs game, and I really fancy us to win 2-0. I have decided to bet a little more than normal (re-investing some of my profits). Normally I cover at least 2 bets which will win me money, but for this game I have decided to go for one bet to win money, and 2 saver bets. Therefore, I am going for the following:?10 on 1-0 at 6/1

?40 on 2-0 at 6/1

?10 on 3-0 and 9/1

If you want to just have a small wager on one bet my recommendation is to stick with 2-0. I think the 6/1 odds were only available with Ladbrokes so you may have to accept 11/2 or 5/1 with another bookie.

cool-smiley-030.gif
TT - I am with you brother......

I feel the love - 2-0 is what I pick with Sheva on 63' and Drogs 67'

 
TT - I am with you brother......I feel the love - 2-0 is what I pick with Sheva on 63' and Drogs 67'
Well that would certainly give you better odds !

I know that you can bet on the Correct Score with a combination of First Goalscorer, and you can also bet on Last Goalscorer. But, I wonder if any of the bookies would offer the full combination of Correct Score, First Goalscorer, and Last Goalscorer.

cool-smiley-030.gif


 
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't think we can get a clean sheet.

If JT is back then maybe but if he's out then I think we will concede atleast one goal.

2-1 seems to be a good result.

 
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't think we can get a clean sheet.If JT is back then maybe but if he's out then I think we will concede atleast one goal.

2-1 seems to be a good result.
Just in case your right Moos I have just had ?200 on us to win @ 1/2.

cool-smiley-030.gif


 
TT as I have faith in you, I have just put my last ?200 on 1/2 as well, I hope your sure
icon_lol.gif


 
Like Moos I have a horrible feeling they will score TT.

But I fancy 3-1 to us. What's the best odds you can find for that TT?

 
Best I can find for 3-1 right now is 13-1 with extrabet

 
I have bad vibes about this one, and I fear a 1-1 result. I hope that I am wrong.

 
Have you guys forgot we have the best goalkeeper in the world, with the best defence, best midfield, and best strike force !! ??

CONCEED INDEED
nono.gif


oh, and best manager, and best owner..

Keep the faith guys.

 
Have you guys forgot we have the best goalkeeper in the world, with the best defence, best midfield, and best strike force !! ?? CONCEED INDEED
nono.gif


oh, and best manager, and best owner..

Keep the faith guys.
Even the best can concede goals. But with Keene gone I think you might be right in thinking that Spuds won't score.

I made a bet with my mom today over the outcome of the game. She usually (well always in fact) say 2-1 but this time she stole my result - 3-1 - so I had to take another one. 2-0 to Chelsea I said and I hope that I for once will get it right.

 
I made a bet with my mom today over the outcome of the game. She usually (well always in fact) say 2-1 but this time she stole my result - 3-1 - so I had to take another one. 2-0 to Chelsea I said and I hope that I for once will get it right.
Interesting why your mom always goes for 2-1, when we don't conceed very often.

Can you tell your mom from me to always bet 1-0 when we are away, and 2-0 when we are home. I am sure she will get more of your money if she follows this advice.

cool-smiley-030.gif


 
I made a bet with my mom today over the outcome of the game. She usually (well always in fact) say 2-1 but this time she stole my result - 3-1 - so I had to take another one. 2-0 to Chelsea I said and I hope that I for once will get it right.
Interesting why your mom always goes for 2-1, when we don't conceed very often.

Can you tell your mom from me to always bet 1-0 when we are away, and 2-0 when we are home. I am sure she will get more of your money if she follows this advice.

cool-smiley-030.gif
I will.

The thing is she really do get the right result alot of times with her 2-1. It's starting to become quite expensive for me
icon_confused.gif


 
Hmm...

Does anyone know how much ?10 on 3-3 would have made?
icon_rolleyes.gif


TT - Have you ever had the right result?
icon_rolleyes.gif


 
Hmm...Does anyone know how much ?10 on 3-3 would have made?
icon_rolleyes.gif


TT - Have you ever had the right result?
icon_rolleyes.gif
theres no accounting for what went wrong yesterday, even TT has not got a crystal Ball
icon_wink.gif


I for one will still be having a goi on his next tip, keep the faith
icon_lol.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top