TV Deals

Zola

I am Zola.
Messages
20,806
Reaction score
3,097
I'd wait till January if I was you Zola.

I always get my new ones at that time of year, usually save a ton of money.

I'm not really a fan of LG (I have one in the spare room) but that's a decent price. Sony or Samsung I find are the best for HD/UHD. Not had much experience of 4K due to lack of channels that support this although that should change in the next few years.

 
Thats actually a great call waiting to January haha, the thought didnt even enter my mind! I have a 32 inch Samsung I may just stick with for the mean time

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift. Used to feel like it was completely unnecessary this film but watching it now I can see how it just gives an insight into what Han did after the events of 5 and 6.

 
Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift. Used to feel like it was completely unnecessary this film but watching it now I can see how it just gives an insight into what Han did after the events of 5 and 6.
And the most random post of the year award goes to.....

 
Your not looking to put your console through it are you? Apparently if you upscale it there's bad lag problems.

 
I don't have a console anymore. One day I will get an xbox again, maybe

 
Back
Top