TV shows you just don't like

I agree with a lot of these, though not Mad Men - as with moi I really enjoyed it.
First 4-6 seasons it was legend.... Wait for it.... Dery...

But after that was a bit like pulling teeth

 
Where to start.

Soap Operas

X Factor

Britain's Got Talent.

The Voice

I'm a Celebrity..

Dragons' Den. I used to like it but it's now run its course.

Reality TV Shows.

Big Brother.

Friends,

Cheers,

Top Gear. 

Have to say I don't watch a lot of TV. Make an exception for nature programmes and historical documentaries. I tend to listen to the radio or music more than I watch TV.

 
The Big Bang Theory

How I Met your Mother

Corrie

Emmerdale

Hollyoaks

Mrs Brown's Boys

The Jeremy Kyle Show

Seinfeld

Curb your Enthusiasm

The Mighty Boosh

Nathan Barley

X factor

Britain's Got Talent

IMACGMOOH!
Spot on, although I reckon Mrs Brown's Boys should be on a list of it's own. Utter garbage aimed at morons.

Also just about anything that's on ITV2 and anything Miranda is in.

 
Game of Thrones - just don't get what all the hoopla is

X-Factor - it's ran its course

24 - Crap TV, just stupid really

 
First 4-6 seasons it was legend.... Wait for it.... Dery...

But after that was a bit like pulling teeth

Whatever happened at the end, I think the writers were on something . loved the early ones though.

Can't stand Mrs Browns boys...just how long can a man dressed as a women be funny, I'm sure it's been done before.

 
I still love The Streets of San Francisco. And Hill Street Blues.

 
I watched the first couple of episodes of mad men but I got bored out of my mind. Nothing happened at all.

I downloaded a game on my phone to get me through it, that's how boring I found it.

Maybe I should have given it more time, but I couldn't be bothered.

 
Back
Top