The Moos An Untouchable Messages 9,670 Reaction score 66 May 26, 2007 #3 I feel sorry for the guy who was performing. It's no fun being caught with your legs behind your head
I feel sorry for the guy who was performing. It's no fun being caught with your legs behind your head
Kev123 First Team Squad Messages 1,025 Reaction score 51 May 26, 2007 #4 I woulda done the same thing, just to see the guy helplessly try and quickly untangle himself. Then I'd give it back....errrr...of course. Call me cruel, but it's funny as hell
I woulda done the same thing, just to see the guy helplessly try and quickly untangle himself. Then I'd give it back....errrr...of course. Call me cruel, but it's funny as hell
H heckel In the Ressies Messages 535 Reaction score 0 May 26, 2007 #5 good laugh! Does look set up though - cameraman's ready for it
J Jimboola69 First Team Squad Messages 1,068 Reaction score 0 May 26, 2007 #6 good laugh!Does look set up though - cameraman's ready for it Click to expand... Well he is filming a performer...which seems fair enough.
good laugh!Does look set up though - cameraman's ready for it Click to expand... Well he is filming a performer...which seems fair enough.