Zola I am Zola. Messages 20,806 Reaction score 3,097 Jan 2, 2014 #2 http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/02/president-of-ukraine-blames-john-terry-for-political-unrest-4247003/
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,254 Reaction score 22,179 Jan 2, 2014 #3 Well yes, obviously, who else?
Stim I should be working right now Messages 6,225 Reaction score 3,975 Jan 2, 2014 #4 This is phenomenal
stevo First Team Regular Messages 2,108 Reaction score 280 Jan 2, 2014 #6 Unreal. I'm speechless. Captain, Leader, International trouble maker. LOL.
mactheknife First Team Squad Messages 1,590 Reaction score 52 Jan 2, 2014 #7 That's cheered me up. Another one for JT's list
enigma Legend Messages 14,938 Reaction score 4,435 Jan 2, 2014 #8 Is there anything John Terry isn't blamed for?
Soulo real down to mars Messages 2,584 Reaction score 535 Jan 2, 2014 #9 Only club in the world which boasts a captain that has enough power to attempt a coup in a major European country.
Only club in the world which boasts a captain that has enough power to attempt a coup in a major European country.
Gem Legend Messages 18,526 Reaction score 1,576 Jan 2, 2014 #10 It's about time someone pulled JT up on his attempts to politically unrest a nation.
odriscollp4 New Signing Messages 45 Reaction score 1 Jan 2, 2014 #11 Imagine the damage he could do in Brazil if he was still with England
Adam First Team Regular Messages 4,208 Reaction score 908 Jan 2, 2014 #12 Typical JT not taking Ukrainian politics into account with his actions. Selfish bar steward.
Soulo real down to mars Messages 2,584 Reaction score 535 Jan 2, 2014 #13 I'm sure England would then surely win the John Terry Trophy, or the world cup I believe is what they used to call it.
I'm sure England would then surely win the John Terry Trophy, or the world cup I believe is what they used to call it.
RickCFC In the Ressies Messages 444 Reaction score 5 Jan 2, 2014 #14 I think Terry will be in Brazil. Him and Cahill are England's best CB pairing.
mad_mac Choose your Leaders, and place your trust! Messages 13,822 Reaction score 913 Jan 2, 2014 #15 #TerryForPresident
SHELLY First Team Regular Messages 2,075 Reaction score 239 Jan 3, 2014 #16 He's caused murders in Syria as well, I hope the FA throw the book at him...Oh wait they already did...
He's caused murders in Syria as well, I hope the FA throw the book at him...Oh wait they already did...
I Izanagi First Team Regular Messages 3,931 Reaction score 89 Jan 3, 2014 #17 What the actual f**k...