United States National Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astonishing game.  Passion and desire showed by the US team that you'll not have seen from an England team in ages.  Unfortunately, with the money and instant superstar status that a lot of the youngsters get in the Premiership these days, I don't think we'll see such passion for the England team in a long time.

Shaw goes for 32 million as a teenager...what does he feel he needs to prove now?

 
USA Team had no much heart and determination, it was like watching a poorer Chelsea in Europe ;)

Amazing heart.

They will be stronger for it and will undoubtedly improve.

Well done USA.

 
So proud of that USA team. Played with heart and passion. If Klinsmann sticks around we might even go further next time around!

 
Not even kidding here, not a slightest amount.

The amount of guts and balls the USA have shown at this World Cup has been a credit to the football, and they've f**king schooled England on how to fight with pride.

 
So proud of that USA team. Played with heart and passion. If Klinsmann sticks around we might even go further next time around!
If you think about, if Wondo makes that shot in the '93rd minute the USNMT would have nicked that match. Only if :317:

 
We got further than anyone thought we would have.  Within the next decade, I think USA will be hoisting the World Cup, and the footballing world will go nuts.

 
We got further than anyone thought we would have. Within the next decade, I think USA will be hoisting the World Cup, and the footballing world will go nuts.
I wouldn't go that far. I think making the semis in one of the next 2-3 would be a major accomplishment.

 
Im now a major fan of the US team and will follow with interest

When Beckham signed I kinda noticed the MLS, now with Robbie Keane over there i even watch a few games, its quite a competitive league... despite what peoples misconceptions are.

Amazing feat at the world cup, that free kick worked against Belgium was unreal.

Ill follow the US team alot more now.

 
If that free kick was converted by Dempsey I think the footballing world would have imploded. 

Imagine that for a comeback.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top