URGENT, How can I get to Munich on such SHORT NOTICE....

Status
Not open for further replies.

smkhairat

Youth Team
Messages
192
Reaction score
56
Hi All,

Appologies if I have posted in the wrong thread but I am in dilemma and need some help please ASAP.

Basically a friend of a friend has offered me a ticket to the Champions League Final as he is ill and can't make it. Now I have checked for flights to Munich and the cheapest I found was £650, now I am only a student and this is way way over my budget. I checked coaches from London Victoria to Munich and unfortunately there is only coach that leaves at 14:00 which I can't make.

Does anyone have any idea on how I can get to Munich on such a short notice, I live in Central London and cant leave anytime after 5pm today.

Please can someone respond ASAP as this is a once in a life time opportunity for me to go and watch my beloved Chelsea FC.

Thanks alot guys..

 
hitch it. Wear a chelsea shirt, get to Dover.someone will give you a lift. Happy days. If you dont fancy it, i`ll have the ticket off you.

 
Check Easyjet perhaps as prices may go down a day before the event as everyone would've bought it or is there. Also just google coaches, think some people on here went with coach innovations?

 
Hitch it. Stand outside Calais with MUNICH £ written on a board. It's about 13 hours straight drive, offer the lorry driver 50 notes.

Return should be easier if you ask around.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just spoke to Coach Innovations, they may have a cancellation. They are going to ring me back.

Fingers crossed!!!!!!!

Thanks chaps.

 
Hi mate obviously hope you get travel sorted and can go but if you can't I have travel sorted and just need a ticket...if you can't go could you contact me on [phone number removed] and we will come to an arrangement....Shane to waste it..cheers Dem

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mate obviously hope you get travel sorted and can go but if you can't I have travel sorted and just need a ticket...if you can't go could you contact me on [phone number removed] and we will come to an arrangement....Shane to waste it..cheers Dem
Where abouts to you live mate, and how would you collect the ticket?

 
Keep posting on all the Chelsea forums mate, you have a bar of gold dont let it go, where there is a will there is a way! There must be cancellations on coaches and many are driving....good luck hope you make it............

 
Get a new sat nav and drive if it all goes tits up

 
Last edited by a moderator:
GUYYS TICKET SOOOOOOOOOOOOORTED, CANCELLATION FROM INNOVATION COACHES, GOTA GET TO BASILDON STATION BY 6:30PM..I am over the moon chaps, just a big thank you for everyones help and for that legend who recommended innovation coaches. better go get the toothbrush..

Que Sarah Sara...we're going to Germany.. this is going to be epic

 
When you get back, will you come on here please and tell us about your weekend?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top