USA Season Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjsIIusa

New Signing
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hello all. I wanted everyone's thoughts on my season ticket idea. I live in the USA and was planning on going to see the lads next season. Rather than purchase a solo ticket for just one game I was thinking of buying a season ticket package. This accomplishes two things: first, it guarantees I have good seats when I do come to the bridge and two I can sell the tickets to the remaining games. I have no intention of trying to make any money off the re-sale, only to break even during the months between matches I can attend. Thoughts?

 
Know any fans over there? Getting a little group together with a few people would lower the price for you and mean you dont always have to sell them.

 
Friend of mine in Canada has done what you're thinking of for a number of years now. He managed to get a link into the South Dorset fan club so for any game he couldn't make it over for his ticket would be used for another of their members. He also bought tickets for every cup game (does most of the European away game) and again any game he can't make is used by another member.

 
How do you go about getting a season ticket? I have some 30 odd points from this year, if thats any help.

 
Know any fans over there? Getting a little group together with a few people would lower the price for you and mean you dont always have to sell them.
Thanks for the idea. I do have some friends there who might be interested in a proposition like that. I did see the lads play in the US last summer against Milan but that hardly compares to witnessing them in action at the Bridge. I'm absolutely going to make it to LDN next season as a treat for myself, i get up earlier on the weekends to watch the match than i do for work during the week.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top