Username

Mistakes or departure from the path of deliverance, humbleness heals the heart.

I know the step always shines brightly on my homecoming, luv

 
Sorry, What have I missed?

Did I tell you about the time I saw Amy Winehouse perform in Stockholm in 1953?

Sure she was just a glint in the glint in her grandfather's eye, but what a precocious talent!

 
Nice to see you back old fella, been really missing your input around here. I must say the level has dropped significantly since your departure, a bit like Brian M posting all the time about whey protein.

 
I don't think even Brian would be able to tolerate this level of self indulgence.

Don't get me wrong, he'd give it a good go. He'd definitely give it a good go.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Like old times you underestimate the wisdom of the Australian pirate, probably why you've never appeared in one of his manuscripts

 
Well if we both knocked on his door I'm sure he'd let the right one in.

 
Had an e-mail from Brian M last week. He is busy training for the Olympics.

He is representing Hollywood and is competing in football, beach volley ball, synchronized swimming and rhythmic gymnastics.

He asked if anyone had a sparkly leotard he could borrow.

 
Had an e-mail from Brian M last week. He is busy training for the Olympics.

He is representing Hollywood and is competing in football, beach volley ball, synchronized swimming and rhythmic gymnastics.

He asked if anyone had a sparkly leotard he could borrow.
A Welsh/Australian doing synchronised swimming in a Tarzan type leotard - a fantasy to fit all sizes!

 
Had an e-mail from Brian M last week. He is busy training for the Olympics.

He is representing Hollywood and is competing in football, beach volley ball, synchronized swimming and rhythmic gymnastics.

He asked if anyone had a sparkly leotard he could borrow.
Age must be catching up with him. Surely the only reason why he has cut 5 events from his normal itinerary.

 
I'd like to change from managing to incredibly rich, please.

Oh, wrong thread?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top