Valentin Barco our Ginger Argentinian

£34m doing the rounds. So he 100% is replacing Santos.

I need this CM we sign to be right up there in quality and durability with Caicedo. I don't trust our depth at all.
Thats why I prefer Bruno. We have enough young potential in Barco, Essugo and Lavia we don't need anymore gambles. Unless Enzo leaves I do see at least one of them leaving possible on loan. Even then I have a feeling we're after 2 more midfielders.

 
Never understood why they had to go and preemptively sign all these players no one was after anyway.

Right from the get go Alonso is saddled with these kids who have already eaten up a big chunk of the transfer budget.

 
He's nothing amazing and the prem will beat huge problem for him with its pace and power.

He'll struggle for minutes
Ah great, so we've downgraded from Santos to help out Strasbourgs books. Wonderful.

The stench of Winstanley and Stewart continues to linger.

 
He's nothing amazing and the prem will beat huge problem for him with its pace and power.

He'll struggle for minutes
The same problems Fernandez has in the Prem.

We need some steel in that position.

 
Never understood why they had to go and preemptively sign all these players no one was after anyway.

Right from the get go Alonso is saddled with these kids who have already eaten up a big chunk of the transfer budget.
They are obsessed with this model and are barely compromising on it.

They act like they are financial geniuses but it could very well bankrupt the club if we continuously miss out on CL and sponsorships don't get sorted

 
  • Like
Reactions: yaz
GettyImages-2243511487
Valentin Barco signs for Chelsea!
 
Underwhelmed tbh. Yet to be convinced that he is good enough, sharp enough and physical enough for this league.

If that wasn't enough, he has acted like a bit of a dick in the summer as well.

Hmm, we'll see if he makes the grade.

Any danger of us actually selling anyone?

 
I don't expect he makes it with us. Him and Emegha I'd guess end up being ones we hope to flip for profit.

 
I don't expect he makes it with us. Him and Emegha I'd guess end up being ones we hope to flip for profit.
That would be ideal. Hopefully he gets no more than 5 minutes tops all season.

I can’t be doing with absolute c*nts like him and Enzo Fernandez. f**k them off immediately.

 
Can't say I'm happy or unhappy with the signing because I can barely remember watching him play. One plus is he seems like a bit of a sh*thouse and we've needed some in the squad for ages.

 
Back
Top