fansagainstVAR
New Signing
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 3
Hello,
On May 22, outside PL HQ in Paddington, London, a peaceful protest will be held against the use of VAR in Premier League football. This protest is for all football fans.
VAR has ripped the heart and soul out of the game. It has sacrificed the soul and does not even get decisions correct, there are too many examples of VAR mistakes for me to list on here.
VAR is also currently calling offside decisions which it cannot definitively call due to frame rates and margin of error. We can not know the goal that was disallowed for Chelsea in the FA cup final was definitively offside.
Even if VAR did one day "work", it will never work in a way that allows football supporters to experience the raw emotions we used to at football matches. I am happy to answer any questions any users on here have for me.
I do not support a Premier League team, although I have friends who support Chelsea and my grandad was a Chelsea season ticket holder from Kennington. He would be delighted Chelsea are in the CL final I'm sure.
Mods: Feel free to move or close this thread, I simply wanted to share this with Chelsea supporters, no offence intended to anyone.
If you can not attend please feel free to sign the petition: https://www.change.org/p/the-premier-league-remove-the-use-of-the-video-assistant-referee-var-from-premier-league-football?recruiter=908392471&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_petition&recruited_by_id=dd1eb300-da22-11e8-9f02-2b214d86d7dc


On May 22, outside PL HQ in Paddington, London, a peaceful protest will be held against the use of VAR in Premier League football. This protest is for all football fans.
VAR has ripped the heart and soul out of the game. It has sacrificed the soul and does not even get decisions correct, there are too many examples of VAR mistakes for me to list on here.
VAR is also currently calling offside decisions which it cannot definitively call due to frame rates and margin of error. We can not know the goal that was disallowed for Chelsea in the FA cup final was definitively offside.
Even if VAR did one day "work", it will never work in a way that allows football supporters to experience the raw emotions we used to at football matches. I am happy to answer any questions any users on here have for me.
I do not support a Premier League team, although I have friends who support Chelsea and my grandad was a Chelsea season ticket holder from Kennington. He would be delighted Chelsea are in the CL final I'm sure.
Mods: Feel free to move or close this thread, I simply wanted to share this with Chelsea supporters, no offence intended to anyone.
If you can not attend please feel free to sign the petition: https://www.change.org/p/the-premier-league-remove-the-use-of-the-video-assistant-referee-var-from-premier-league-football?recruiter=908392471&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_petition&recruited_by_id=dd1eb300-da22-11e8-9f02-2b214d86d7dc


Last edited by a moderator: