Vikings

Yeah, you seen it?
Yeah. Absolutely loving this season. 

I've read bits about Ragnar Lothbrok online so sort of expected that to happen.

Ivar the Boneless is going to be a quality lead character. He's one crazy motherf**ker.

 
Gonna be interesting now, I've read some Viking history too so sort of expected it but thought they wouldn't want to do that in this series. 

 
Bloody marvellous isnt it, cant wait until they go to England with this army.

 
I've been looking into it and all the reviews from the Internet and friends are top notch. I will deffo give it a go, not sure will the missus be interested haha

 
The first couple of seasons are good, but aren't in the same stratosphere as the most recent ones so stick with it.

 
really enjoying it, i was wondering how ivar was going to cope on the battle field !!
Read the Viking stories of Ivar the boneless, it seems he was often carried on shields to the battlefield, and was more a tactical genius than fearsome warrior. It's a nice touch the chariot, can't wait for them to get back to England.

 
OOFFF, gruesome....

 
To me the way they film that in vikings is brilliant, they actually manage to make it so gruesome but without being overly graphic, i really find it hard to watch even though they show very little. Quality filming.

 
Yo @dkw

Watched the finale and the season 5 trailer?!?!

Hoooooly fuuucckk.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched it, bloody great, Ivar is a mentalist.

 
Read the Viking stories of Ivar the boneless, it seems he was often carried on shields to the battlefield, and was more a tactical genius than fearsome warrior. It's a nice touch the chariot, can't wait for them to get back to England.




 
He is a madman, unpredictable. He has this incredible lust for blood. That's why people fear him. I'm excited for season 5.

 
Back
Top