Vs Genk (second leg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/106491
My sopcast is being a bit odd getting no audio or picture then when I stream through the normal player and in VLC it's just audio and my back round is sticking to the black of the screen where video should be... if that makes sense?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/116230

this is working good for me. english commentary. not the best image quality though.

 
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/116230

this is working good for me. english commentary. not the best image quality though.
Cheers. That one's working better for me than any of the browser links.

Connoor: Have you tried updating to the latest version of Sopcast. If that doesn't help I don't know, maybe your ISP's put a block on.

 
Cheers. That one's working better for me than any of the browser links.

Connoor: Have you tried updating to the latest version of Sopcast. If that doesn't help I don't know, maybe your ISP's put a block on.
Yeah I just uninstalled and downloaded the most recent version and it's still not working.. I've decided just to go ahead and buy the Fox Sports (Australian version of Sky sports) package for all my epl games. Never finding a reliable stream and missing half the game has been doing my head in. $19 a month so $5ish a game isn't too bad or $70 for the season, is it?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, the flash streams are always staggering for me.

connoor: sounds like a codec problem. is vlc the latest?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top