Wanna watch a game next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

geezer

Senile old git
Messages
9,174
Reaction score
157
Unfortunately due to growing work commitments I missed 5 home games last season (first ones I've missed for a hell of a long time). A couple of times the commitments were last minute ones so my seat went empty which seems an absolute waste (Arsenal and Bolton games no less!!).

It is likely I will be faced with a similar scenario for the forthcoming season however rather than let my seat go empty or me having to frantically call around trying to find someone to go I thought it might be an idea to give the regulars on this site who don't always get the chance to go to put themselves forward if they are interested so I can draw up a shortlist of people I can contact so they can have my ticket for these games.

Obviously I can't give a heads up at this point in time as to when the ticket would be available but thought I'd put the feelers out to see who, if anyone was interested in this idea.

I will NOT be looking to take any money for the ticket either, (though I wouldn't say no to a pint of Magners should we get to meet up
icon_wink.gif
)

 
Wotcha mate,

Is it just your ticket you're talking about or your daughter's as well? If it's a pair, stick me and Joe down on your consideration list.

Lovely idea as well pal

Mike

 
Wotcha mate,Is it just your ticket you're talking about or your daughter's as well? If it's a pair, stick me and Joe down on your consideration list.

Lovely idea as well pal

Mike
Only me I'm afraid Mike. Stacy doesn't have a season ticket besides she works full time now which includes weekends so she doesn't get to any games at all these days.

 
Geezer, that's a really really kind offer and I would absolutely love to be considered for the short list. Unable to get a season ticket, but keen to go to as many games as possible. Hope im a good candidate!?

Happy to pm you all contact details. I've purchased tickets of a number of Shed End regulars over the last year or so, so can provide references if need be!

Cheers,

Tim.

 
tell you what geezer your a diamond. bein from notherrn ireland i dont get over a whole lot so wouldnt waist your time but great to see fans helpin each other out. top bloke

 
can only re-confirm what everyone has already said Geez, top bloke! As a few of you may know, I ditched the wife in the movies while I went to a Chelsea match (would have been her first), so I'd need two tickets if I ever wanted to see another Chelsea match, or my wife, again!

Scott

 
brilliant idea geezer. you are indeed a geezer....
clap2.gif


 
Nice one Geezer..................shame I'm across the water or I might have added my name!!

clap2.gif


 
Geezer nice one. I'll pm you my mobile number and would be most greatfull (maybe even a couple of pints of Magners) if you considered me.

Cheers.

 
Just a quick question: Will you be willing to pay for my visa and flight from Bosnia to UK?? :rolleyes:

Just kidding mate...great offer for anybody living nearby and is desperate, like me, to see CFC in action once again!

p.s. Can't believe you actually missed Arse game?? WTF?!?!?!

 
Just a quick question: Will you be willing to pay for my visa and flight from Bosnia to UK?? :D Just kidding mate...great offer for anybody living nearby and is desperate, like me, to see CFC in action once again!

p.s. Can't believe you actually missed Arse game?? WTF?!?!?!
I've just checked the flight prices from Bosnia and do you know what, you can make your own way :unsure:

Yep, not only did I not get to the Arse game, I didn't even get to see any of it on TV until after we'd gone 2-1 up!

 
No chance for that one mate. BTW if you do want to make a request do it by PM rather than asking on the forum,

Cheers

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top