Evoryan
New Signing
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 1
HI,
I joined over a year ago but for some reason cant seem to comment on any posts , I want to get more involved, been a Chelsea fan all my life and a member the last few years but having as much luck posting on here as getting tickets, am I missing something? doesn't seem to be an option at the end of any existing posts to contribute?
Thanks,
Ryan
I joined over a year ago but for some reason cant seem to comment on any posts , I want to get more involved, been a Chelsea fan all my life and a member the last few years but having as much luck posting on here as getting tickets, am I missing something? doesn't seem to be an option at the end of any existing posts to contribute?
Thanks,
Ryan