We need to Build a Statue of JT if he leaves us.

I actually thought statue of JT already exists!

image.jpg


 
Although a statue is abit early to ask for, he should have a stand in the new stadium named after him, A pure club legend

 
A statue and stand seem a bit early to ask for. How come no one has mentioned retiring his #26? Or have people just assumed that will happen?

 
Some one in our lot with any musical talent needs to compose a brand new song for JT as another leaving present for him.

To be sung at his final game home against Leicester.

 
We need to employ a stone mason go build the biggest statues we can and place them in between each of the goal areas left side. That might assist us in keeping some clean sheets LOL

Joking aside, if we want to challenge for honours ( apart from having the biggest statue !) our defence is gonna need a Major overhaul ! As well as our midfield and attack in fact our whole team needs a complete shake up !

 
Although a statue is abit early to ask for, he should have a stand in the new stadium named after him, A pure club legend
What is your choices for names of the new stands?

Rather keep one end the "Shed end" and main end IMO.......

Matthew Harding stand (to keep)

John Terry stand????

Probably get one named after a sponsor???

What about SFL, Wise, Dixon, Webb, Osgood, Bonnetti....??

 
Instead of the present west stand, we should call it the JT stand and think about re-naming some of the suites within the stand, get rid of the spackman entrance FFS !

 
I always thought the Spackman entrance was a bit bizarre, given how many others there were to choose from.  

 
Ivanavitch is already riding along on a mini motorised skate board, with side flaps that fold inwards whenever he gets near an opposing player lol

 
I actually wonder if the architects could look at integrating player statues into the columns that seem to be part of the new design

 
Each column would have a face of each legend - Terry, Lampard, Zola, Drogba and so on how many columns will we neede to put every single legend.

I think it would be unfair to put only some of them.

 
I work for the company that makes the artwork for the new stadium. There may have been a mistake because we were asked to deliver 20 statues and 50 paintings of Emenalo. Well, I'm sure they'll look great at least.

 
Each column would have a face of each legend - Terry, Lampard, Zola, Drogba and so on how many columns will we neede to put every single legend.

I think it would be unfair to put only some of them.
That's the issue, right?  Where do we draw the line, what constitutes a "legend," etc?

I think that Drogba, Lampard, Terry, and Cech deserve actual statues...some may say A Cole needs to be part of that too, but then who is next?DO the likes of Zola, Dixon, Speedy, Nevin, Harris all deserve full statues, or just "faces" near/in each column?  How are future members elected, etc...

 
That's the issue, right?  Where do we draw the line, what constitutes a "legend," etc?

I think that Drogba, Lampard, Terry, and Cech deserve actual statues...some may say A Cole needs to be part of that too, but then who is next?DO the likes of Zola, Dixon, Speedy, Nevin, Harris all deserve full statues, or just "faces" near/in each column?  How are future members elected, etc...
First new statue should be Zola, no doubt. Though I have to say I'm not a big fan of erecting statues of living people.

 
The club could easily arrange for the members of the official Chelsea supporters clubs to have a vote on what past players.... Are to be recognised by getting a statue or either a face in the new pillars of the new stadium

The ones with highest votes gets one, simples

It should be discussed at the next official supporters club forum

 
Back
Top