The Brit
Legend
- Messages
- 12,712
- Reaction score
- 2,611
apologies if someone started subject already (couldn't find it anywhere), but after what is set to be the busiest season in our history, ron has set up another game in the us at the end of it to play man citeh...clearly a way of paying the bills with FFP, but at what price?
http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3125596/title/st-louis-date-set-for-city-test
I love his quote about the players 'loving to go to the US'...yeah I bet they're delighted at the prospect of going out there when they're knackered and just want to start a well earned break/or get ready to play internationals...
what a non-event too...can't see either team giving a toss and it being a glorified training session...what thrills
http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3125596/title/st-louis-date-set-for-city-test
I love his quote about the players 'loving to go to the US'...yeah I bet they're delighted at the prospect of going out there when they're knackered and just want to start a well earned break/or get ready to play internationals...
what a non-event too...can't see either team giving a toss and it being a glorified training session...what thrills
I'll have nightmares about this for weeks now.