Westworld

Zola

I am Zola.
Messages
20,806
Reaction score
3,097
Has anyone been watching this? Saw the first two episodes, looks great! 

 
Few of us posted in the TV thread about it Zola.

Really enjoyed the first one, will watch episode 2 tonight, been looking forward to it ever since the credits rolled on the first one!

Love it when something like this comes out and you are hooked from the get go!

 
Where is everyone watching it? 

Watchseries can f**k right off now that they don't allow adblocker.

 
Been really enjoying it, but I hope the threads all start coming together soon rather than it turn into some kind of Lost bo**ocks. Are the 2 blokes who have just arrived (one just wants to drink and shag)in the present or the past? 

 
I must admit my concentration waned on the third episode and I cant really remember what happened. First two episodes were really good. 

 
i admit it gets very slow and i stopped watching after episode 6, got nothing to do and decided to binge the last three and oh my god

layers upon layers of 
giphy.gif


 
I think I have a handle on most of it, but I`m certain the last episode is going to have a load of surprises. 

 
Its all been rather too easy to see whats coming down the road for some time, I feel its lost a bit of momentum.

Finale bound to be explosive. 

 
Thought the series took a while to get going, but I'm glad I stuck it out...visually stunning, the acting by Hopkins and thandie Newton in particular was very good..and while there were many scenes that could pass you by and you wouldn't have missed much, it was a show that made you think 'where are they going with this?' For much of the time and so maintained your interest.

 
Back
Top