What about Wilfried Zaha for Chelsea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is going to Utd for Â£15m.
lol

Nani's replacement. He will do well there.
Nani at his best was a great player, while Zaha will need lots of time I think. He doesn't even look impressive on YouTube videos (which can make anyone look good) as he just dribbles himself and rarely gives a end product.
 
Nani at his best was a great player, while Zaha will need lots of time I think. He doesn't even look impressive on YouTube videos (which can make anyone look good) as he just dribbles himself and rarely gives a end product.
If anyone can give a player guidance on how to develop raw talent and move onto the next level, SAF can.

If he gets the game time at United, Zaha could well develop into a top class player. 

 
I am liking what United are doing, Sell Ronaldo and get Ashley Young, sell Nani and get Zaha, they are getting weaker.

Shame they had to go and buy RVP.

 
Looks to be wrapped up by this evening.

£12 million deal, returns to Palace for remainder of season.

 
Looks to be wrapped up by this evening.
£12 million deal, returns to Palace for remainder of season.
Nice bit of business that for Palace, they lost out on a decent transfer fee for Moses due to the financial trouble they were having at the time.

I say we put in a cheeky bid for Glenn Murray, the boys been banging them in for the Eagles this season. 

 
I know he is not the same player but £12 mill for an English player,which we lack and we pay £25 mills for Oscar?Not good value for money.

 
I know he is not the same player but £12 mill for an English player,which we lack and we pay £25 mills for Oscar?Not good value for money.
Oscar was £18 mil and has played 12 times for Brazil.

EDIT: Zaha has only played in the Championship and the only reason he has played for England is because he can play for the Ivory Coast.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I know he is not the same player but £12 mill for an English player,which we lack and we pay £25 mills for Oscar?Not good value for money.
I can see where you're coming from. They don't play the same position, aren't similar players and aren't equivalent talents, but yes, 12 is less than 25. I'm glad you know your maths. 

 
I can see where you're coming from. They don't play the same position, aren't similar players and aren't equivalent talents, but yes, 12 is less than 25. I'm glad you know your maths. 
Dont be an arogant prat.So what if he played for Brazil,the PL is full of international players who couldnt cut it here,not lack of talent just too physical.
 
Dont be an arogant prat.So what if he played for Brazil,the PL is full of international players who couldnt cut it here,not lack of talent just too physical.
Where does he mention that he played for Brazil? :smile:

 
Dont be an arogant prat.So what if he played for Brazil,the PL is full of international players who couldnt cut it here,not lack of talent just too physical.
Don't be an ignorant twat. He doesn't just play for Brasil, he plays as their number 10. With all the offensive talent they have, to accomplish that at age 21 is remarkable. He scored a hat trick in the U-20 World Cup Final to defeat Portugal. Go ahead and look up how many times that's happened. He put on a show at the Olympics. Since coming to Chelsea, his form has fluctuated, but he's never been all that poor and his highlights are exceptional - how many attacking midfielders can boss Andrea Pirlo around the pitch, let alone 21 year olds? You're clueless, mate.

 
Zaha is going to be a huge player for United in a couple of years. Sigh.

 
Don't be an ignorant twat. He doesn't just play for Brasil, he plays as their number 10. With all the offensive talent they have, to accomplish that at age 21 is remarkable. He scored a hat trick in the U-20 World Cup Final to defeat Portugal. Go ahead and look up how many times that's happened. He put on a show at the Olympics. Since coming to Chelsea, his form has fluctuated, but he's never been all that poor and his highlights are exceptional - how many attacking midfielders can boss Andrea Pirlo around the pitch, let alone 21 year olds? You're clueless, mate.
And you chum ,by the look of your avatar are an sad man with many unfulfilled fantasies.Grow up internet warrior.I will never judge a foreign player until the second season .Robinho was a much bigger promise in Brazil and guess what,he didnt exactly set the PL alight.
 
And you chum ,by the look of your avatar are an sad man with many unfulfilled fantasies.Grow up internet warrior.I will never judge a foreign player until the second season .Robinho was a much bigger promise in Brazil and guess what,he didnt exactly set the PL alight.
I do indeed have many unfulfilled fantasies. I dream of a world without knuckle-dragging numpties like yourself. I also have this other fantasy where Roman makes sensible football decisions and the FA is disbanded. 

Robinho was fourth top scorer in the Premiership during his only full season in Manchester. That's hardly a poor start. Unless you think Oscar's going to get seriously injured in his second season and then have a moan about wanting to go back to Brasil, there's no reason to even mention him in a thread about Oscar.

 
why would the boy even want to come to Chelsea - to get no match experience warming the bench, then go out on loan for 2 years, then

get sold to Liverpool .......

 
I do indeed have many unfulfilled fantasies. I dream of a world without knuckle-dragging numpties like yourself. I also have this other fantasy where Roman makes sensible football decisions and the FA is disbanded.

Robinho was fourth top scorer in the Premiership during his only full season in Manchester. That's hardly a poor start. Unless you think Oscar's going to get seriously injured in his second season and then have a moan about wanting to go back to Brasil, there's no reason to even mention him in a thread about Oscar.
?I'm not too interested in your sad fantasies virgin boy,knock yourself silly,just mess up your desk.Robinho was talked about like the second coming of Pele,lets say he isn't,that's all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top