What have we done to Josh et al?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, if he needs babysitters to make sure he puts in a proper shift in training, hes not gling to make it as a top class player.

 
I note that the great advocate for youth Nibs is silent on the issue. Surely he hasn't given up on Josh?

 
I suppose it's a sign of where we now are as a club and RA's continuing vision of us as a world powerhouse. We can develop very good Premier League players, but I think the club is looking for world class so those players who Swansea, Southampton, West Brom etc would pay millions for are still not in our vision. 

When they send players of Josh's age out on loan to The Championship he would be expected to set the league on fire with consistent displays if he wanted to come back to us.

He didn't.

 
                            I would love to see Josh make it with Chelsea but sorry to say he has not lived up to expectations.

                            He is in dire need of Premiership football and will possibly make it with a mid-table team.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top