What is your order of hatred?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put Le Arse first because their fans are such a bunch of tossing glory seeking arrogant cnuts and always have been who think that their team turning up is all they need to do which stems from having done that and winning for a long time.

I've hated le Arse since about the early 70's.

As for Spurs I understand why most Chelsea fans hate them but I just don't give a toss about the team. Spurs fans are even more deluded than Le Arse fans and as a result of their lack of relatively recent success are complete and utter wnakers.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
1. Liverpool

2. Liverpool Res

3. Liverpool Youth

4. Liverpool Under 18's

5 You get the picture !!!!

 
I dont hate organizations.

I hate a certain clubs players, or its fans, or its staff, but not the club itself as it has no control over how they act. SO I will list the organization that I think have the worst of these 3 categories in recent times.

Worst fans- Pool - They still think they are garaunteed top 4 and are arrogant about it despite things like getting beaten by a Reading team over 2 legs who actually created way more chances. They think its inconceivable that ManCity/AV/Spurs could take the 4th spot, despite them all performing better and none of them looking at the finiancial problems Pool are. Oh, and they hate that they are labelled a 2man team, which to be fair they arent. They are a 2.5 man team with Benayoun, but will go to a 1.5 team when we see Torres gone in the summer (after they fail to make CL).

Oh and a rude email was disturbing enough to their Spirit of Shakily (w/e) support group to make a director resign(fair play, it was a good move) yet they dont seem perturbed at a supporters meeting where a bunch of their members get on stage and start singing Munich songs.......great class, check it on youtube.

Barca- Defence is not anti football. 60% possesion that creates only 2 scoring chances over 90 minutes is like having a car full of gas but no keys to get to where your going. I'd rather have the quarter tank of petro and have to keys to take me to the next block.

Players - Man U

Fletcher- How sad is this day and age when a cry baby like this can be labelled a "hard man". Wheres Ron "Chopper" Harris when you need him. Oh, and blaming a manager of a team your not even playing for getting a yellow card? I think someone needed a stronger male role model growing up

Vidic - Your pretty cocky, perhaps you should watch Eto turn you out in the finals a few more times to help keep your head level.

Evra- Your not the worlds best LB when you're the only one to label yourself that. You should especially know that when you have ACole playing your side multiple times a year.

Berba- His body language as a team player is disgusting....but since he acts like that on Man U I almost kind of like him!

Johnny Evans- When is your drop kick action figure coming out? How can your side crry about a free kick 20 yards from the box when this penalty and red card where missed.

Staff-

losing time so I'll go for the 2 easy ones

Man U - SAF.... so on probation, smashes clattenburg after the match....and nothing! Maybe I should be listing the FA

Pool- Benitez...well I love that they keep him, but seriously? As Reading proved today, just aother waiter who always gives the wrong orders.

 
> Arsenal- hate the fans, hate wenger, and hate their players

> Spurs- Joke of a club, bored of hearing about how its their year (see Arsenal)

> Liverpool- not a good/big side despite their fans believing otherwise. Hate benitez, hate gerrard. hate all of their team in fact.

> Leeds- generally dislike the people there

> West Ham

 
Right now in this league I hate Arsenal and have done for the last few years Wenger is such a f'ing little worm and this constatnt tabloid talk of how they play such sexy football is a load of hyped up bo**ocks, if you say anything against it or try and deny it in any way you are immediately shunned and sent to the mail room to sit in the corner with a donkey mask on.

Arsenal does not play any sexier then most top teams in Europe, Yes they score a lot of goals but not much more than anyone else to allow them to constantly go 2-0 down before half time. Their goals conceded every year for the last 5 years has been over 30 a season and currently they have conceded more goals than Fulham and Birmingham this year.

Now all the talk is about how wonderful Cesc is, I never knew these papers employed gold fish. Let us cast our minds back to the jihad stadium, 3-0 down and watch how the little prick acts, swipes at a tackle, gets mugged by Mikel, I think it was, and then just gives up leaving Mikel to run away with the ball whilst huffing and puffing to himself thinking what could have been.

Muppet captain

Muppet manager who crys like a baby when he is losing and when winning speaks volumes about his tactics and basically how good and amazing he is and how young his football team is.

Muppet supporters

The only thing they have going for them is a decent room of suits and even that is now under threat.

 
don't hate any team...............worked with fans of most clubs and no problem

teams I like to beat the most tho are;

scouse/mancs/arse equal - prem league

spuds/whu/leeds - div 1

sheffweds/mancity/millwall - div 2

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top