What TV Show Are You Waarching?

Prison Break season 1 was the best television I've seen to this day. Season 2 is ok....season 3 is a bit silly, but i admire the change in "tone" and location. Season 4 is largely forgettable.

 
Prison Break season 1 was the best television I've seen to this day. Season 2 is ok....season 3 is a bit silly, but i admire the change in "tone" and location. Season 4 is largely forgettable.
Season 3 was different but fun. Though I have to say that for me T-Bag, Bellick and agent Mahone were the main characters. The Scofield brothers were played by terrible actors.

 
It's alright, once you get past the first season (which is one of the best TV series of all time in my opinion) it's rapidly downhill from there. Honestly, I would stop after finishing season one.
Season 2 is good as well, season 3 is short and poor. Season 4 is long and terrible!

 
Season 2 is good as well, season 3 is short and poor. Season 4 is long and terrible!
Season three was during the writers strike so they basically condensed it into half the number of episodes which just made it feel rushed and defeated the entire premise of the season.

Season four was awful.

Two was okay but the first season was so perfect that it would have been great as a stand alone.

 
Season three was during the writers strike so they basically condensed it into half the number of episodes which just made it feel rushed and defeated the entire premise of the season.

Season four was awful.

Two was okay but the first season was so perfect that it would have been great as a stand alone.
I always wondering while 3 was so short. They didn't spend enough time with the new characters in season 3, and like you said, it felt rushed.

I think I've watched the first 2 seasons 4/5 times. Really good television, which I'd put up there with the wire, breaking bad, and got as my favourite series. Pity it tailed off, and I think walking dead is going that way too unfortunately.

 
Just started watching Suits, so far so good. Any other takes from those who've watched it?

 
I'm so happy to read about the love for Prison Break season 1. It's still my favourite season of all time too. I also liked the other seasons, mainly because there wasn't much else on at the time. 

Also agree about the horrific drop in quality in the later seasons of Dexter and Sons of Anarchy. Dexter was basically the same episode over and over again where as SoA was just dragging along and slowly killing of the main characters in silly ways.

I could do with a new series to dig into. I tried getting back into season 3 of Homeland but that's another that fell off a cliff after the 1st season.

Anyone got any recommendations?

 
I'm so happy to read about the love for Prison Break season 1. It's still my favourite season of all time too. I also liked the other seasons, mainly because there wasn't much else on at the time.

Also agree about the horrific drop in quality in the later seasons of Dexter and Sons of Anarchy. Dexter was basically the same episode over and over again where as SoA was just dragging along and slowly killing of the main characters in silly ways.

I could do with a new series to dig into. I tried getting back into season 3 of Homeland but that's another that fell off a cliff after the 1st season.

Anyone got any recommendations?
Community

 
I am working my way through Season 4 of Dexter.  Am on the edge of my seat!

 
Moi, have you seen a French drama called 'Witnesses'? It's being advertised on mainstream TV. We are still awaiting Les Revenants 2!

 
No I haven;t seen that.  I will look for it on Netflix.

 I saw Les Revenants 1 and thought it was excellent.  Didn;t know a second season was out.

 
No I haven;t seen that.  I will look for it on Netflix.

 I saw Les Revenants 1 and thought it was excellent.  Didn;t know a second season was out.
The sequel has been postponed for some reason.

 
Prison Break season 1 was the best television I've seen to this day. Season 2 is ok....season 3 is a bit silly, but i admire the change in "tone" and location. Season 4 is largely forgettable.
Just watched 12 episodes. ...

Not for me at all.

The acting is ok, particularly Peter Stormare, but the plot is swiss cheese to me.

Sopranos for me, sorry :(

 
Back
Top