What's your Internet speed?

Using Speedtest.net

I live very close to the exchange for Virgin and do a lot of testing for them whilst paying about 1/5 of the price. It'll go down a few times a month as its testing but never when I'm awake.

attachicon.gif
image.png
You son of a bitch :biggrin: i would love to have those speeds

 
If you are with virgin log into your account to get the free speed upgrade.

I'm now 200mbp

 
U get about 45 in avg but it's not just about speed.. My f**king IP throttles my ports wich means my HD streaming suffers, keep meaning to change but getting round to it and then dealing with the failure to cancel direct debit

 
Using Speedtest.net

I live very close to the exchange for Virgin and do a lot of testing for them whilst paying about 1/5 of the price. It'll go down a few times a month as its testing but never when I'm awake.

attachicon.gif
image.png
why is ur upload speed so crappy, but ur dl speed so good?

Mines about 120dl, 113upload.

 
Back
Top