Which current player is most like Gianfranco Zola?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PloKoon13

I don't like that kind of talk
Messages
26,071
Reaction score
13,726
I was thinking about this earlier and am very interested in your opinions.

Not a perfect match, but the first player to pop into my head was this man:

Andres+Iniesta+World+Cup+2010+Photos.jpg


I'm sure someone can do better.

 
Its messi really isnt it, except even better the zola was...

 
David Villa
I would say more Silva than Villa. That said he had a poorish end to season for City and hasn't done in a great deal in this tournament either.

 
The player who has most reminded of Zola is Arshavin, when he first came to Arsenal. He really was Gianfranco incarnate. Thankfully he couldn't maintain his form. I was very worried there for a moment.

 
None of the current Chelsea squad which is bad news.

Messi - two footed just like Zola.

 
Yup, definitely Aguero (f**king gutted that we missed out on him)

Of our own, I think it'd have to be Juan Mata

 
Del Piero, or more recently Sergio Aguero
This was who I was going to say, though Aguero isnt quite as skillful on the ball and relies on his strength more than Franco ever did.

 
If you want to know about taking the piss

go and have a word with Julian Dicks

about Zola

ZA ZA ZA ZA Zola

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top