Which our targers or players were linked too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiron

Youth Team
Messages
192
Reaction score
0
Do you think is most important too our squad

we know wingers and creative midfielders is what we're after

but just name thress names of who are the ones you want too see signed and would improve us.

for example people sayin neymar too pricey, modric not enough assists so who out of the names were linked with would best improve us.

Im posting this because its strange im not actually excited about anyone target.. on deadline day when there were rumours of torres goin by helicopter to SB i was like a kid on xmas mornin..

and i think its because of him bein crap last season im really pesimistic about anyone were linked with..

1. Neymar

2. Sanchez

3. Pastore

 
Last edited by a moderator:
There's nothing wrong with Pastore! Except he has a reputation for being weak in Argentina, if he's considered weak in South America I wonder what it'll be like to see him play in the Premier League.

 
For someone who attacked Barak's spelling, your spelling and Grammar leaves little to be desired. I don't even understand the title.

Just following the theme of attacking individual posters without making a decent contribution to the topic, seems to be in Vogue at the moment.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
For someone who attacked Barak's spelling, your spelling and Grammar leaves little to be desired. I don't even understand the title.

Just following the theme of attacking individual posters without making a decent contribution to the topic, seems to be in Vogue at the moment.
Hang on, so it's acceptable to abuse other forum members as long as you 'strike a pose' afterwards?

 
For someone who attacked Barak's spelling, your spelling and Grammar leaves little to be desired. I don't even understand the title.

Just following the theme of attacking individual posters without making a decent contribution to the topic, seems to be in Vogue at the moment.
Hang on a minute my title is missing the word "of" (which of our targets).. genuine mistake

i never " attacked" his spelling i said it did my head in because it just seemed lazy, if i'd of known he was dyslexic i'd of never have said that, so for that i apologise i just fought it was laziness.

I assure you my spelling and grammar are fine for a forum. I never meant tosay what i said to Barak nastily. It was more banter.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hang on a minute my title is missing the word "of" (which of our targets).. genuine mistake

i never " attacked" his spelling i said it did my head in because it just seemed lazy, if i'd of known he was dyslexic i'd of never have said that, so for that i apologise i just fought it was laziness.

I assure you my spelling and grammar are fine for a forum. I never meant tosay what i said to Barak nastily. It was more banter.
I'm sorry not involved in the whole grammar nazi business but that literally made me laugh out loud considering the point of the post.

On the topic (I'm still confused about what you're asking) but I'm pretty excited about all of our links so far. Don't worry about Torres, we'll be able to judge him fairly next season.

 
So someone is saying they're not excited by the likes of Neymar, Sanchez and Pastore?

Let me tell you, any single one of those signings would be absolutely damn fantastic - if I'm honest I think we're likely not to land those, and maybe will get the likes of De Bruyne, Lukaku, Turan, Van der Wiel and I'd be damn happy with that. If we step up to the likes of Modric, Mata, Hazard etc then that'd be even better. But the three you mentioned? You'd be crazy not to get excited about those.

 
I'm surprised there has been no mention of mata would love him here. I'm not saying the club aren't interested, just the press haven't mentioned it.

 
I'm sorry not involved in the whole grammar nazi business but that literally made me laugh out loud considering the point of the post.

On the topic (I'm still confused about what you're asking) but I'm pretty excited about all of our links so far. Don't worry about Torres, we'll be able to judge him fairly next season.
hahaha oh dear just seen that i must admit thats awful..

thought*

 
So someone is saying they're not excited by the likes of Neymar, Sanchez and Pastore?

Let me tell you, any single one of those signings would be absolutely damn fantastic - if I'm honest I think we're likely not to land those, and maybe will get the likes of De Bruyne, Lukaku, Turan, Van der Wiel and I'd be damn happy with that. If we step up to the likes of Modric, Mata, Hazard etc then that'd be even better. But the three you mentioned? You'd be crazy not to get excited about those.
i said they're the three i want.. but im cautious about them too say the least considering their price tags.

 
I don't think we're going to go on a summer of 2003 type spree. We won't get more than 4-5 players, and we'll move on some 2-3 first teamers.

I think we've missed the boat, we should've signed Gervinho and now he's go to the scum.

De Bruyn, Lukaku, Turan, van der Wiel, Modrid, Mata, Neymar, Pastore, Alexis Sanchez are all the players we've been linked with, right?

I say we'd do well to get 4 of those and spend less than 100 million.

Bloody City inflating the market.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Think we'll get Lukaku, De Bruyne, Modric, a right back (Van der Wiel?) and 50/50 on Neymar.

 
I don't think we're going to go on a summer of 2003 type spree. We won't get more than 4-5 players, and we'll move on some 2-3 first teamers.

I think we've missed the boat, we should've signed Gervinho and now he's go to the scum.

De Bruyn, Lukaku, Turan, van der Wiel, Modrid, Mata, Neymar, Pastore, Alexis Sanchez are all the players we've been linked with, right?

I say we'd do well to get 4 of those and spend less than 100 million.

Bloody City inflating the market.
I think you'll find we started it :P

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top