Which striker should Chelsea buy?

Which striker should Chelsea buy?


  • Total voters
    94
My first choice is Lewandowski, second choice is Icardi he won't be expensive but has that aggressiveness of Costa to succeed in the EPL, third choice will be Morata though I don't want him for more than 60m. I used to be a good fan of Aubameyang but I am no longer a fan I don't want him in our team.
icardi will be very expensive, maybe as much as Lukaku. 

Inter don't need the money, he recently signed a long term contract and his release clause is £100m. 

 
icardi will be very expensive, maybe as much as Lukaku. 
Inter don't need the money, he recently signed a long term contract and his release clause is £100m. 
Obviously I wasn't aware of that and I won't want him for more than 45 or 50m.
 
Reason I voted belotti over Aubameyang is age to price ratio if they were the same age Aubameyang all day, I think belotti could do very well not sure if I'll grow to love or hate the chicken head celebration 
Think about it this way - every time he does it, it means a goal for Chelsea.  A lot to love about that. 

 
I thought this Sqwawka comparison was interesting :

Forward Options.jpg

A small sample size for him granted, but Bats comes out on top in almost all the categories that really matter for a centre forward. If he could scale that then perhaps we already have the answer to our striking "dilemma" and he just needs a bit of faith ?

 
I thought this Sqwawka comparison was interesting :

View attachment 7477

A small sample size for him granted, but Bats comes out on top in almost all the categories that really matter for a centre forward. If he could scale that then perhaps we already have the answer to our striking "dilemma" and he just needs a bit of faith ?
Most of his minutes were in the cups against lower teams though to be fair.

 
In a tight spot could we play hazard up front and bring in a fast lw like kieta balde for a season? 

 
Chicharito, scenes if we end up with REMY as our 2nd choice.  :biggrin:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
You have to ask yourself why Aubameyabg is being hawked around right now. 2 years ago you wouldn't have got him for any offer and now Dortmund are seemingly happy to let him go... What's changed?

 
I wouldn't be surprised to see us make a play for Dembele from Celtic with him being homegrown. Get Llorente to as experienced back up. The others now on offer appear to have to many ifs and maybe's about them and we desperately need strikers and homegrown players.

 
You have to ask yourself why Aubameyabg is being hawked around right now. 2 years ago you wouldn't have got him for any offer and now Dortmund are seemingly happy to let him go... What's changed?
Probably he's disillusioned that no matter how many goals you score, Bayern always wins

 
I wouldn't be surprised to see us make a play for Dembele from Celtic with him being homegrown. Get Llorente to as experienced back up. The others now on offer appear to have to many ifs and maybe's about them and we desperately need strikers and homegrown players.
I thought Dembele was going to Dortmund, may explain why they are trying to get rid of Aub.

 
You have to ask yourself why Aubameyabg is being hawked around right now. 2 years ago you wouldn't have got him for any offer and now Dortmund are seemingly happy to let him go... What's changed?
I think he wants out. Dortmund would never sell if he wanted to stay.

 
I wouldn't be surprised to see us make a play for Dembele from Celtic with him being homegrown. Get Llorente to as experienced back up. The others now on offer appear to have to many ifs and maybe's about them and we desperately need strikers and homegrown players.


Seems like our most realistic option.

 
Back
Top