Which team do you hope survives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MannyJello

In the Ressies
Messages
431
Reaction score
0
so which team of these four do you most want to survive? two of the four will join Derby in the drop; who will you be hoping avoids the cut?

personally, I'm rooting for Fulham. McBride and Dempsey being the main reason. I think Bocanegra leaves in the summer and i don't know what will develop out of Eddie Johnson, and I think Kasey Keller has seen better days, but two Americans is enough for me!
Scott.gif


 
Birmingham for me due to wanting to see Forsell in the Premiership again next season.

The sooner we get of reading and Hunt the better.

 
Out of the choices, I'd prefer to see Reading go down. Bolton is probably my second favourite for the drop. Although they have Jääskeläinen, but it seems he will be leaving the club in any case, so it wouldn't make much difference whether they stay up or not. They have a few Finns at Fulham, but even with the former Finnish national team manager Hodgson in charge, they don't see much action these days. I think only Niemi would be at the club next season if they stay up, although it's quite possible that none of them will stay. So...that leaves me with Birmingham, I guess. I don't really care for them either, but they've got Forssell, so that can be my reason why I want them to stay up.
317.gif


 
ive gone for bolton, so we can win the league there next season.... its where we always win the league.

 
Brum, because they are the 2nd Blues, because they pissed off wenger and gallas.

 
ive gone for bolton, so we can win the league there next season.... its where we always win the league.
We won the title at home against the Mancs in 2006. "...here's Joe Cole...brilliant...start the party now...even with half an hour to go..."
431.gif


 
they can stay up too then maksimov
icon_lol.gif
....... i know mathematically we won v the mancs at home, but it was won away to bolton really. rememeber lamps`s goal, and him pointing to the same spot he celebrated at the season before?....

 
Brum. Cos they play in Blue and cos of the Rangers connection via AM.

 
All of them because it's a guaranteed 24 points per season.

 
brum

the wife always buys me something nice from the bullring whilst i go the match
clap2.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top