Who Exactly is going to Moscow - A few thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
thing is you know it will be chelsea's fans and our lack of history that will be criticised and not uefa's poor decision to hold it in moscow and the rip off prices being charged

 
Bluenutwhat sort of proof would they have of you were driving there!!!

Surely they aren't gonna ring every airline and check and anyway that's giving out private information which I don't think any airline/co can do its data protection

I understand if you are staying there they may need it for the consulate

What did they turn you away for?

Its just one of us are going down poss on Friday to collect the lucky ones their tickets and don't want to get caught out

Thanks

Sarah
There was a fella asking what if he was driving, they said he'd need to fill out all relevant details for a ferry and what countries he was planning on traveling via!!!! How ridiculous!

I'm annoyed because it didn't have any of this info when ordering the tickets. Put it on the website and people will bring it along! If you go over there expecting to collect tickets, make sure you take, your passport No, flight details, the card you paid with, photo ID, a DNA sample, your finger prints and a retina scan before collecting them.

 
I think those who have applied for tickets will have nothing to worry about - the way its looking i dont think we will be selling our 21k
icon_sad.gif
A very real possiblity by the look of things. Already the official site is saying members with a paltry 32 loyalty points can buy tickets!!!!!! Maybe if the stadium is half empty it will make UEFA think.

I am a member of the European away club, I buy tickets for every euro away game and I have got a ticket for the final. However, (and I can't believe I'm saying this for the Champion's League final), I may not go. I refuse to pay more than £400 all in for a day trip.

I am gambling on travel costs falling over the next week or so, or on finding a much cheaper route via another country.
Just if you do please let me know.

This'll be on the official website by next Monday:

Any one who walks within a 200 yard radius of the box office who has recently remotgaged their house, pawned all their belongings and has a valid passport are now qualified to buy as many Champoins League final tickets as they would like . There are still around 19,500 available
icon_rolleyes.gif


 
Coombsie,Just & Andy
icon_wink.gif
woohoo.gif


No doubt,they will look forward to turning the Red Square BLUE.
icon_lol.gif


Cheers.

Mick.

 
Just seen this on the Official Site, looks like the tickets aren't selling too well:

In a change to previous ticket news, seats for the Champions League final in Moscow will go on sale today at 12 noon to all members and season ticket holders, one ticket per person.Tickets are available via online booking and the box office. No telesales.

Visit Ticket News for online booking.

Season ticket holders are reminded that the deadline for renewals for the 08/09 season is May 15. Applications can be made online or by completing an application form and returning it to the box office.
Hardly surprising really given the cost. But as someone said on here yesterday, we's get slated for having crap fans instead of focusing on the cost of going.

 
I am on a day trip Mick, Moscow is a legistical nightmare so no time for sight seeing at all !

Alan - Have Thomas Cook confirmed the ticket yet ? I have still not heard anything
317.gif
Starting to worry
icon_sad.gif


 
Andy

You are best to give them a call

I have heard on other forums of people who booked but Thomas cook only have their names and no details

Give them a call a lot have had to re book

 
I am on a day trip Mick, Moscow is a legistical nightmare so no time for sight seeing at all ! Alan - Have Thomas Cook confirmed the ticket yet ? I have still not heard anything
317.gif
Starting to worry
icon_sad.gif
No word from them yet, they said two working days so hopefully it should be confirmed today.

 
Rob, you got accommodation mate?

Can't get a thing for the night of the game, sorted for the 22nd.

 
Rob, you got accommodation mate? Can't get a thing for the night of the game, sorted for the 22nd.
Solution = party all night! And I mean ALL night. If we win, you celebrate, if we lose, you drown your sorrows.
431.gif


Easy!
icon_lol.gif


 
Wev'e already decided to do that, but were fu**ed if they close the bars down early, as the old bill will be all over anyone walking the streets in the early hours of the morning.

 
Wev'e already decided to do that, but were fu**ed if they close the bars down early, as the old bill will be all over anyone walking the streets in the early hours of the morning.
I don't know about bars, but I remember reading about this night club that is open until 9am. I can't remember the name now, though.
icon_lol.gif


 
If it's Dougie and Marty's expats bar, i doubt that's still there.
No, I think it was called something like Mix or Mix club, or something like that.
300.gif


 
you bar steward glory!
Thats what my bird said when I cancelled our holiday to Girona so I had some cash for Moscow.

Its a once in a lifetime thing,a shame its in Siberia but I have to go.

I'll never forgive myself if I missed it.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top