TheWestwayWonder
Why dont we get together and call ourselves an ins
- Messages
- 9,039
- Reaction score
- 78
Sorry, this is probably a load of bo**ocks, but I wanted to pass it around because it pissed me off royally.
We should tell Drogba to muzzle this idiot or fire him. I like how he "claims to represent Drogba". Does he, or not? He sounds like the second coming of Pini Zhavi, rocking the boat at this club for his own personal gain.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id...and&cc=5901
agents.......
We should tell Drogba to muzzle this idiot or fire him. I like how he "claims to represent Drogba". Does he, or not? He sounds like the second coming of Pini Zhavi, rocking the boat at this club for his own personal gain.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id...and&cc=5901
Ok, he wants to stay. We have heard every which opinion from him, and if he plays like he means it then why not? Now, get ready to be pissedDidier Drogba has said that he wants to stay at Chelsea when his contract expires next season. The striker, back to his best form under new interim coach Guus Hiddink, is determined to remain at Stamford Bridge and wants to sign another deal.The Ivory Coast international, who has scored twice since Hiddink took control of the side from sacked Brazilian coach Luiz Felipe Scolari, said: ''Because of my knee problems and what happened with the manager, I really want to make it clear again that I'm staying here.
''I have worked really hard in training but the good thing is I have had the support of the players and people like Ray Wilkins.''
Well, my blood was boiling reading that second half but I wont say any more than that. If DD really intends to stay, I hope he dumps this gobby jackass in used car lot where he found him.Meanwhile, an agent claiming to represent Drogba, Thierno Seydi, says Scolari was axed by the club because of a personality clash with the striker.Scolari was sacked three weeks ago amid allegations that the club's owner Roman Abramovich had met Drogba, goalkeeper Petr Cech and midfielder Michael Ballack at the club's Cobham training ground.
Drogba strenuously denies having anything to do with Scolari's departure and a club spokesman said: ''The comments made are totally ill-informed and are not worthy of a response beyond that.''
However, Seydi claimed: ''The fact that he was told to sit on the bench had nothing to do with sport, it was just a problem between two men that couldn't work together.
''One had to go and Chelsea decided to part ways with Scolari. They literally said that Didier made history at the club, that he could still bring a lot to the team, so they decided to let the coach go and to keep Didier.''
Seydi also revealed just how keen Chelsea have been to keep the striker who joined the Blues for £24m from Marseille in 2004. He claimed the Blues had already turned down £18m bids from Inter Milan and Manchester City.
''Since last year, there have been two firm offers: Inter and Manchester City, who offered me a golden deal,'' Seydi told Senegal newspaper L'Observateur.
''I was quite ready for it, Didier also, but the Chelsea board said 'no'. They turned down 20m euros for a 30-year-old.
''That's proof of the confidence they have in Didier. And the president was right to keep Didier, because since he has come back, Chelsea are winning.''
agents.......