Who is your player of the year?

That's not true, we would still be 6th at absolute worst.
In your opinion it's not true - in my opinion it is.

I certainly can't be arsed to work out how many points Hazard's goals & assist earned us but what I know for certain, when he isn't playing, and we start with Willian & Pedro we look worse than average. Without Hazard we are Everton, Wolves, Leicester etc. The thought of Hazard leaving but us starting next season with Willian & Pedro fills me with absolute dread.

 
In your opinion it's not true - in my opinion it is.

I certainly can't be arsed to work out how many points Hazard's goals & assist earned us but what I know for certain, when he isn't playing, and we start with Willian & Pedro we look worse than average. Without Hazard we are Everton, Wolves, Leicester etc. The thought of Hazard leaving but us starting next season with Willian & Pedro fills me with absolute dread.
It's not as simple as chalking the goals off and adjusting the table accordingly, United's three in a row title teams would have shot outside of top four without CR7 by that logic, likewise our double winning side without Drogba.

Even our team without Hazard is better than some of the garbage teams Liverpool and Spurs had before Klopp and Pochettino yet they never fell to mid table, infact I would say that even our team without Eden is better than United.

It's all a moot point anyway as there's no way we will allow him to leave unless the ban gets a stay.

 
Notwithstanding Hazard's talent, I'll go for Kepa. Just a kid with that most expensive keeper in the world tag - it could have all gone pear shaped but he was good and will hopefully get better. A top goalie is an absolute essential for success.

 
Hazard for me. Even when he’s not at his best he occupies two opposition defenders.

Kante is our only other world class player and worked tirelessly as usual all season.

RLC showed glimpses of what to expect in the future and I’m hopeful for Kepa who had a strong seasons end.

 
Obvious player is Hazard but Kante and Kepa also were crucial to our season.

 
Hazard by a mile,  and along with with RLC the only players i'd give more  than 6/10 this season.                                                                                                                                                                                                                Kante has had by far his poorest season in England. From regular contender for player of the year, to probably one not in the top 30 or 40 this year. I dont't get the love for Rudiger. While i love his grit and passion, i just think he's another one of the bang average players we've signed the last few years. Worse player of the year  to Kovacic. 

 
Top 5 performers imo

1. RLC

2. Hazard

3. Kante

4. Kepa

5. Jorginho
:biggrin:

Not Biased at all with that No. 1.!!!

RLC has been good, but to put him above Hazard - only his Mum would do that!

 
Back
Top