Who willl pull a Joe Cole this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogic

In the Ressies
Messages
496
Reaction score
0
Who will be our outstanding attacking player this season?

Last year we were all treated to some superb work by Joe Cole (his goal against Manu the pick of the season), will he outshine the attacking players this year or will some of the new boys have something to say about it?

Who according to you will have the quick feet, the dummy turns, the stepovers and disguised through passes and of course the killer finishes this season?

 
Surely not two Ivorians can have an awful first season in Chelsea Blue. I'm going with Goodwind's younger brother.

 
Im thinking that Robbie will discover the form that made him our most exciting player since, well since....
128.gif


Im backing the flying Dutchman.

 
I'm with you on this one Elliot, he needs to step up to the plate and deliver the goods week in, week out. If he does he will be player of the season.

 
As it's not a World Cup/Euro Cup year I'm backing Robben to turn it on, I also reckon Kalou will be up for it as well and will suprise/scare a fair few defences.

Blimey I'm looking forward to this season, I can't wait for it to start.

 
Kalou for me! I think we caught some glimpses of what he can do in the preseason, and there is plenty more of that to come.

I almost voted for Robben, but he lacks the consistency needed to be the Joe Cole of the season.

Kalou is an unknown quality, but from what I have seen and read, he promises to be brilliant.

Can't wait. :) Hopefully I won't have my foot in my mouth in May.

 
I definitly think Joe Cole is going to pull a Joe Cole again this season. What's to stop him, the boy hasn't peaked and has some godly talent in those boots.

 
I hope Joe's injury, however minor it is, will not stand in his way or drastically affect his form.

 
Didier Drogba- top scoring with 23 league goals and 28 in all competitions
I will eat the hat of Tambling's choice if that happens!

 
I think Kolou will. I think he played well when he came on in the second half against Celtic. Also had a good effort that hit the woordwork.

 
I didn't think that was a good effort by Kalou, I thought it was a bad miss. For now I will put it down to lack of match sharpness but make no mistake he needs to be tucking chances like that away once the season is underway.

 
I'm going for Sheva was really impressed with him last night a few touches here and there, dropping deep/sliding off to the wings

Also Robben was really tracking back well last night and getting stuck into a few tackles which was very unlike him last season.

 
Not sure if Sheva is the man for this formation at all but his game should take him over the line. I'll say Robben- greedy, his third season in the EPL, should score a lot of goals imo.

 
Nobody is behind SWP but I think it will be him that explodes. Dreadful year last year, but now he is back, with a point to prove, and Joe's injury will give him the perfect chance to shock the footballing world, including all the cynics that suggest he has been ruining his career for a paycheck

 
Sheva for me although it might take a few months. I think he will love having the comparative freedom against the EPL defenses and hopefully pass on some of his finishing skills to Drogs

 
So far in pre-season i've thought SWP looks the most unlikely to do anything...

Hopefully scoring last night will spur him on.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top