Wilfried Zaha

Palace won't sell him on the cheap, key player for them, much more value keeping your best players for the season and staying in the league than risk a relagation and losing more money from not being in the Premier league.
The problem is Palace will want an absurd amount of money or want Gallagher in return. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is Palace will want an absurd amount of money or want Gallagher in return. 
Isn't he in the last year of his contract? a fee of £25-£30m would probably be enough, otherwise they risk losing him for nothing next year.

My gut feeling is we will sign Zaha, and Gallagher will go the other way on loan. Not what I want to happen but that is what I feel will happen. 

 
Chelsea are working on trying to bring either Wilfred Zaha or Neymar to Stamford Bridge before the deadline as they look to add goals to their attack. 

- @TheSecretScout_
 

Not a great source I don’t think…but still, Neymar??
and fat Ronaldo, Puskas (the original one, not the latest kid) and Pele once he has sorted out his erectile dysfunction issues!

Flippant i know, apologies.

 
Isn't he in the last year of his contract? a fee of £25-£30m would probably be enough, otherwise they risk losing him for nothing next year.

My gut feeling is we will sign Zaha, and Gallagher will go the other way on loan. Not what I want to happen but that is what I feel will happen. 
It could easily be a negotiating tactic. Who really knows what's going to happen

 
The problem is Palace will want an absurd amount of money or want Gallagher in return. 
After the comments of Tuchel yesterday about the critical situation in midfield I think it is not very likely that Gallagher will leave the club this week.

 
Another goal for Zaha today. 4 in 4 games for him now.

I genuinely think the squad is in such a poor state we have 48 hours to save our season, we simply need reinforcements and Zaha would make a great addition.

Zaha, Gordon and Neymar have already scored 14 goals this season between them.

It will take the whole season for our frontline excluding Sterling to score that many.

 
Another goal for Zaha today. 4 in 4 games for him now.

I genuinely think the squad is in such a poor state we have 48 hours to save our season, we simply need reinforcements and Zaha would make a great addition.

Zaha, Gordon and Neymar have already scored 14 goals this season between them.

It will take the whole season for our frontline excluding Sterling to score that many.
Zaha is playing well right now but I'm not sure making blanket signings is wise under the current circumstances. The new owners may be wise to assess Tuchel first. If they decide a different manager is needed then that person will need to be backed too.

 
Just get him

He has some aggression that is lacking with our front 3.

 
I like the way he speaks, very composed and has an intelligence about him. 

 
Another goal for Zaha today. 4 in 4 games for him now.

I genuinely think the squad is in such a poor state we have 48 hours to save our season, we simply need reinforcements and Zaha would make a great addition.

Zaha, Gordon and Neymar have already scored 14 goals this season between them.

It will take the whole season for our frontline excluding Sterling to score that many.
I agree.

I expect a deadline day bid for Zaha tomorrow. Unfortunately I don't think we will get him as it would ruin Crystal Palace season but he's head and shoulders above any attacker we have bar Sterling. Even with about 10 months left on his contract I think it would take £50 million before Crystal Palace would even think about it at this point but I think we need Zaha to compete for Top 4 and in that case it would be worth it if he gets us there.

 
Had we pursued him a month or even weeks earlier, would have signed him. Now any bid is a desperate move, Zaha knows it and Palace knows it too. Unless it's something ridiculous,  they will turn it down, rather risk losing him for free than taking the cash but not able to find a replacement. It's been a trial and error kind of transfer window,  wouldn't be surprised if we have the same team 48 hours later.

 
Assuming we don’t get Auba because of his broken jaw and Palace not allowing Zaha to leave. Who on earth do we get?!

 
Assuming we don’t get Auba because of his broken jaw and Palace not allowing Zaha to leave. Who on earth do we get?!
Nobody other than Fofana and the Russian kid.

Not one midfielder linked despite the two horror shows against Leeds and Saints. What are we doing?

 
Back
Top