yorkleyblue Plastic Professor of Knowitall at the Sky Universi Messages 8,295 Reaction score 6,510 Nov 29, 2006 #21 I know
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,251 Reaction score 22,177 Nov 29, 2006 #22 At the risk of getting accused of flirting again by Yorkleyblue, I have to say I agree with him and SydneyChelsea: cricket is gruesome.
At the risk of getting accused of flirting again by Yorkleyblue, I have to say I agree with him and SydneyChelsea: cricket is gruesome.
yorkleyblue Plastic Professor of Knowitall at the Sky Universi Messages 8,295 Reaction score 6,510 Nov 29, 2006 #23 Like Minds and all that Valerie - not flirting at all! Kev
SydneyChelsea A Touchable Messages 6,640 Reaction score 4,824 Nov 29, 2006 #24 Who said I don't like cricket? I just don't think much of the Ashes because I support India. For me the biggest series in cricket are the World Cup and the ones vs Pakistan.
Who said I don't like cricket? I just don't think much of the Ashes because I support India. For me the biggest series in cricket are the World Cup and the ones vs Pakistan.
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,251 Reaction score 22,177 Nov 29, 2006 #25 Oh god, are Kev and I the only sensible ones ?
yorkleyblue Plastic Professor of Knowitall at the Sky Universi Messages 8,295 Reaction score 6,510 Nov 29, 2006 #26 Seems like it!
SydneyChelsea A Touchable Messages 6,640 Reaction score 4,824 Nov 29, 2006 #27 Fine with me, you can join the illustrious company of Arjen Robben and Rafa Benitez
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,251 Reaction score 22,177 Nov 29, 2006 #28 If they're buying the drinks, I'm not choosy. Besides, it gives us the opportunity to point out our view on several football related issues.
If they're buying the drinks, I'm not choosy. Besides, it gives us the opportunity to point out our view on several football related issues.