I went win on Sunday......for me its a no brainer!We are in all competitions,and as a set of supporters,we are very privileged to be in these positions.
Sometimes I think we have so much to look forward to,so many different games to play.....
.......The enormaty of the games we play can pass our supporters by.
THIS GAME ON SUNDAY IS MASSIVE!!
I dont want to hear anyone saying 'its only the league cup',or anything like that.
European competitions have the glamour.....
....the league is 'bread and butter'.......
.....The FA Cup has the tradition.....
But the league cup has given me the most joy,so far this season!
Trips to Hull,old rivalries reawakened against Leicest*r,Liv*rpool and a great set of matches against the blue half of merseyside!
Football under flood lights,cheaper tickets.....its just been great!
I cant think of a game that I would rather not lose,than this!!
This rivalry is nasty and runs through our veins,passed down the generations!!!
I love hating T*ttenham H*tsp*rs!!
Maybe one day,when its all gone,we'll look back on these times and think........WOW!
BUT FOR NOW
COME ON YOU BLUES!!!