abramovich
Bored billionaire
- Messages
- 6,576
- Reaction score
- 4,629
Watching our team failing yet again to pick up three points at home against mediocre opposition got me thinking about something.
Joking aside,if you were Roman and had been seeing our matches this season so far, would you trust Scolari to spend your money on new players? I mean shouldn't a new manager at least prove that he's capable of leading the team before asking for cash?
I may be overreacting but for weeks and weeks now I see us making the same mistakes,playing the same way and failing to win matches when things get difficult. Does this team look confident to you? Do these players seem like they know what the manager wants from them and believe in his ideas and coaching? And if you have your doubts, and considering our current run of games, you should, would you still splash the cash on the players Scolari asks for?
Joking aside,if you were Roman and had been seeing our matches this season so far, would you trust Scolari to spend your money on new players? I mean shouldn't a new manager at least prove that he's capable of leading the team before asking for cash?
I may be overreacting but for weeks and weeks now I see us making the same mistakes,playing the same way and failing to win matches when things get difficult. Does this team look confident to you? Do these players seem like they know what the manager wants from them and believe in his ideas and coaching? And if you have your doubts, and considering our current run of games, you should, would you still splash the cash on the players Scolari asks for?