Xbox360 Gamertags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup,

I play fifa, cod 5, cod 4, grid, gta and ramrez101 is my gamertag.

Ta

 
I'd like 3 or 4 Gamertags so I can play with you on Xbox Live.

I play Modern Warfare 2, FIFA 10, LMA Manager 2007(i know its old but good).

 
Mine's, RuhBuhJuh, unsurprisngly. Will have to wait a little while to get online though, probably not until Christmas, but add me anyway to make your friend list look a bit more impressive ;)

I'll be playing FIFA 11, BioShock 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, I hope.

 
I'm banned from Xbox live as I downloaded games for 2 years and eventually got caught.

WIll need to get a new Xbox to play live again, my profile is still active though..

 
I'm banned from Xbox live as I downloaded games for 2 years and eventually got caught.

WIll need to get a new Xbox to play live again, my profile is still active though..
Yep, it's usally just the console that is banned, if you picked up a new one, you could

just recover your gamertag.

Might wanna double check though, might have changed.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top