Yet more reasons to hate Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lofty

First Team Regular
Messages
5,326
Reaction score
0
Scouse sh*te

New season, same old same old. Chelsea are still horrible snidey cheating twats, Rob Styles is still utterly incompetant and out of his depth, and we are still not converting enough chances. To criticise our players for wastefulness in front of goal would be unfair after this though, as we did enough to win and it is down to one man and one man only that we didn’t.
I defy even the most peace loving Chelsea fan to read the whole of that report and not feel at least a momentary urge to jump up and down on a Scouse skull. Have you HEARD what those scumbags call JT???

And one from RedRoB:

Originally Posted by RoboRiise Finally, I really don't know what it is about the guy (it's completely independent of his playing for Chelsea anyway) but I've developed such a loathing for Mikel's stupid, big, gormless f**king pie-dish face that every time I see it I want to slap him into the middle of next week, or at least see someone else do it. Does this make me a bad person?

RedRobMol said:

it makes you normal mate.
Even his own fans don't understand why he wants to spend so much time here:

What exactly gives you the motivation to log onto a cheslea forum?
One little compensation though:

This forum's banner still shows up on RedRob's post:

Chelsea's here, Chelsea's there, Chelsea's every f**king where

 
I can't see what your problem is with these well-balanced charmers:

Then we have the captain. If there?s a more despicable horrible c**t in this league than Mongo then I?ve not seen him. I hate his face, his huge forehead, his stupid f**king thin spikey hair, his stumpy legs and his gay pulled up socks. He?s a dirty snide bar steward, he?s a diver and he?s a mouthy twat who?s always in the refs face. He?s also a sh*thouse who doesn?t have the bottle to take a penalty and cries like a baby when he loses.
what about that Obi Mikel piece of sh*t. Is it just me, or does anyone else think he?s absolutely f**king useless? A big clumsy lumbering grock who kicks people and wastes time by pretending to be injured. How in God?s name is he getting a game ahead of Makalele? Maybe he gives better sexual favours to Jose.
Their mentality is the complete opposite to mine, and can be summed up by them chanting ?you let your country down? to Carra. He?s scouse first, English second, but they could never possibly understand that. SOME OF US DON?T GIVE A f**k ABOUT ENGLAND, AND IT?S PARTLY BECAUSE OF GOBsh*tES LIKE YOU.
The w@nker who wrote that is totally deranged.

 
OK Guys,

While I prefer not to indulge in to much Liverpool bashing around the forum (it grates me to talk about then too much),

I will however indulge in taking advantage of the banner still in place on there.. with a little help from the fella that posted a good picture last night,

Give me 5 mins

 
247.gif
icon_lol.gif
LOOK NOW
 
Whoever wrote that is a complete muppet it wasnt a report about the game, it was just a rant about Chelsea. And how our players are scum and theirs are Angels but then we shouldve known that by now

 
Too damn funny Mod. I wouldn't want to get on your bad side.
icon_wink.gif


 
I just know that somehow, one way or the other, Mourinho will get involved in this.
icon_rolleyes.gif


 
I'm really not sure if he's a Liverpool fan or a Chelsea fan, he seems to wind everyone up
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_lol.gif


And with regards to Fergie and Rafa, let 'em lock horn's over a player that plays for neither club anymore.

While Jose gets on with winning another title
icon_wink.gif


 
I just know that somehow, one way or the other, Mourinho will get involved in this.
icon_rolleyes.gif
It takes me some time to conclude - it would be very difficult.....

(Heintze - Argentina)

(Alex Ferguson - Scotland, drunk)

(Rafa Benitez - Spanish, fatty)

(FA - English, f**king hate us)

Mourinho - ?????
icon_razz.gif


 
logo_phpBB.gif


jnp ?

This Is My Custom Title Join Date: Dec 2005

Location: MHQ, Deep in the Heart of Monkey Central

Posts: 3,001

Re: typical

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have two tips for you:

1. Don't log onto a Chelsea site if you don't want to be annoyed

2. Don't copy a banner and put it on here as it's not helping with peoples blood preasure!!.

Wink

__________________

"Girl, you so tight"........" wrong hole fool!!"

Ha they think he posted it.

 
no, look at the date of the post.

they think he posted that csr milan CL victory banner, remember?

 
That's why it needs someone from here to register there and add a post to that thread. Otherwise that little bit of genius will be wasted on them.

I know RedRob still checks in here (can't keep away can he, the lying bag of sh*te) but I can't see him drawing it to their attention somehow.

Edit: it'll have to be someone else, because I've already tried and failed.

 
Bah I got bored and did it myself, am waiting for a moderator to approve account

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top