And even more reasons to hate those scummy theiving sh*t c***s:
http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=50365http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/sho ... hp?t=50365
make the world a better place: Nuke Merseyside
Lofty, you've got to stop torturing yourself like this mate. It's the worst kind of self-abuse and will leave permanent scars.
I vowed, on walking out of Scumfield after the CL pennos last season, (gracious in victory my arse), that I would, from that moment forth, avoid anything and everything Liverpoo related. For instance, on Sundays I read all the football pages but I no longer read their match reports. If a scouse Red comes on the radio I switch stations before I hear the first, "
dey do doh". If Alan Green comes on the radio I switch stations before I hear the first "
Gerrardism"*. If Jimmy Tarbuck, Stan Boardman, Ricky Tomlinson or Lily Savage pop up on my TV, the remote control is running for cover because it knows it's going to get battered in my rush to change channels. If I see someone walking down the street with a Liverpoo shirt on, I cross to the other side. As for visiting a Liverpoo fan's forum, why I would rather spend a pleasant hour cheerily shoving my own testicles through a mangle.
History labels aparthied as one of the worst evils ever imposed by one group of humanity on another. In the context it was implemented and inforced in SA I fully concur. However, I would vote for any political party in this country who actively campaigned for the segregation of Liverpoo supporters from the rest of society.
If everyone avoided all things Liverpoo the world would be a healthier, happier place. Try it. It will make you a new man.
*
Gerradism (isms - itis), servile flattery, treat as God, toadying, deifying