CalderChelseaDale
New Signing
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 3
Hi Everyone,
First message, so thanks for having me.
Just joined the site, I live up in West Yorkshire between, Halifax and Huddersfield. I have really joined up on behalf of my 9 year old son who is football mad and a diehard little blue.
I cant honestly say what happened other than a little over 2 years ago my wife and I woke up to find we had a Chelsea fan in the house who idolises Mason Mount and Kante. Given where we live and only a few family ties to London, you might have expected that this would be a passing thing and like a lot of his friends would switch clubs every few months before settling on a local side. We did. Instead he has proudly worn his blue home kit to every single training session for his local team surrounded by teammates in Huddersfield, Leeds, Liverpool and both Manchester clubs kits, brushed off any stick.
So, I'm not sure how we got here but, given how important football is to my son and the commitment he has shown to Chelsea, it's time to embrace it.
My son turns 10 later this year and I am coming to realise what a minefield it is getting hold of tickets for big clubs when you don't have a connection to a season ticket holder etc. Above all else I couldn't stomach disappointing him if I ended up taking him down to Stamford Bridge and finding out I'd bought dodgy tickets. I would welcome any advice/ help on the best way to go about getting my son tickets for a home game between Sept and year end. Looking at fixtures Wolves I would guess is the most likely. I'm wondering how likely is it that if I signed us both up as members tickets will come up for that game and how quick do you have to be? If that match is on the 8th October when would they be open to buy for members?
Any help or advice will be appreciated and if it helps with the motivation, as it does mine, my father in law is a Spurs Fan
Thanks and sorry, didn't mean to make that quite so long.
First message, so thanks for having me.
Just joined the site, I live up in West Yorkshire between, Halifax and Huddersfield. I have really joined up on behalf of my 9 year old son who is football mad and a diehard little blue.
I cant honestly say what happened other than a little over 2 years ago my wife and I woke up to find we had a Chelsea fan in the house who idolises Mason Mount and Kante. Given where we live and only a few family ties to London, you might have expected that this would be a passing thing and like a lot of his friends would switch clubs every few months before settling on a local side. We did. Instead he has proudly worn his blue home kit to every single training session for his local team surrounded by teammates in Huddersfield, Leeds, Liverpool and both Manchester clubs kits, brushed off any stick.
So, I'm not sure how we got here but, given how important football is to my son and the commitment he has shown to Chelsea, it's time to embrace it.
My son turns 10 later this year and I am coming to realise what a minefield it is getting hold of tickets for big clubs when you don't have a connection to a season ticket holder etc. Above all else I couldn't stomach disappointing him if I ended up taking him down to Stamford Bridge and finding out I'd bought dodgy tickets. I would welcome any advice/ help on the best way to go about getting my son tickets for a home game between Sept and year end. Looking at fixtures Wolves I would guess is the most likely. I'm wondering how likely is it that if I signed us both up as members tickets will come up for that game and how quick do you have to be? If that match is on the 8th October when would they be open to buy for members?
Any help or advice will be appreciated and if it helps with the motivation, as it does mine, my father in law is a Spurs Fan
Thanks and sorry, didn't mean to make that quite so long.