clubhappy First Team Regular Messages 2,786 Reaction score 0 Sep 17, 2011 #2 Saw an hillarious clip on soccer am earlier of an AC Milan pundit going nuts when they scored on Wed , anybody know if its on you tube ?
Saw an hillarious clip on soccer am earlier of an AC Milan pundit going nuts when they scored on Wed , anybody know if its on you tube ?
midlandblue First Team Regular Messages 3,057 Reaction score 6 Sep 17, 2011 #4 isnt he the bloke they use on a bookies advert?
mad_mac Choose your Leaders, and place your trust! Messages 13,822 Reaction score 913 Sep 17, 2011 #6 Beats that grim faced c**t Thompson any day
dkw officer dibble of the shed end constabulary Messages 40,390 Reaction score 23,322 Sep 17, 2011 #7 mad_mac said: Beats that grim faced c**t Thompson any day Click to expand... I would love to beat that grim faced c**t Thompson....
mad_mac said: Beats that grim faced c**t Thompson any day Click to expand... I would love to beat that grim faced c**t Thompson....
mad_mac Choose your Leaders, and place your trust! Messages 13,822 Reaction score 913 Sep 17, 2011 #8 I think there is a long line, mate. But I think there'd be an equally long line to buy tickets to watch it happen
I think there is a long line, mate. But I think there'd be an equally long line to buy tickets to watch it happen