AlexTommo
First Team Regular
- Messages
- 6,834
- Reaction score
- 1,362
I have been thinking a lot lately what mine are and eventually decided on:
1. INXS - Bitter Tears
2. Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel
3. Aerosmith - Rag Doll
4. Pearl Jam - Alive
5. Foo Fighters - Learn To Fly
6. Seal - Kiss From A Rose
7. Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away
8. Bryan Adams - Run To You
9. U2 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
10. The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony
I'm interested to hear what yours are.
1. INXS - Bitter Tears
2. Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel
3. Aerosmith - Rag Doll
4. Pearl Jam - Alive
5. Foo Fighters - Learn To Fly
6. Seal - Kiss From A Rose
7. Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away
8. Bryan Adams - Run To You
9. U2 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
10. The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony
I'm interested to hear what yours are.