Your World-11 Fantasy Draft Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mod

A Touchable
Staff member
Messages
19,165
Reaction score
8,770
Your World-11 Fantasy Team, one player at a time! Can be any player from the year dot to current day and can be from any league team in the world Except Chelsea's current team

The last draft in the Chelsea thread done well, and this gives much more of a choice.

Might last all close season.

I will start..

Cristiano Ronaldo

article-0-05E004D5000005DC-993_306x500.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
If I got this right, I can pick

Diego Maradona

Diego_Maradona_300.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Going for Lionel Messi as my first choice.

/monthly_04_2011/post-3926-0-32690100-1303326801.jpg

 

Attachments

  • Lionel_messi_2011.jpg
    Lionel_messi_2011.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
By special request of Mod. I will give this a try. My first choice is

George Best

/monthly_04_2011/post-2-0-87156400-1303332906.jpg

 

Attachments

  • George Best.jpg
    George Best.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
We'd all have pretty bad ass teams but thats okay.

I think you should wait for Ruh Buh Juh.

 
jairzinho

Scored in every round of the 70 World Cup, one of my all time favourite players.

/monthly_04_2011/post-31-0-13896300-1303384616.gif

 

Attachments

  • jairzinho.gif
    jairzinho.gif
    55.1 KB · Views: 0
Me too. I think we've waited long enough, don't you, Mod?
Need to make sure that none else enters first though, will be a right mess if we start to pick out next choices and people just jump in.

Set deadline on Friday to speed things up and if people have not posted their first choice by then they cant enter and then we'll make a list to see whos in and that will make things easier!

Agreed?

 
10 right now. 16 would be good so we can have head to heads at the end of the whole thing..

 
Need to make sure that none else enters first though, will be a right mess if we start to pick out next choices and people just jump in.

Set deadline on Friday to speed things up and if people have not posted their first choice by then they cant enter and then we'll make a list to see whos in and that will make things easier!

Agreed?
I bow to your wisdom! Friday it is then - unless Mod disagrees! Friday morning or Friday evening?

 
10 right now. 16 would be good so we can have head to heads at the end of the whole thing..
So I take it that there's still room for me? If so, here's my pick:

MICHAEL LAUDRUP

17327898-226.jpg



I'm aiming to get that 100% out of him. ;)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top