20/21 League Position

Final position ?

  • 1

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • 2

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • 3

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • 4

    Votes: 17 27.4%
  • 5

    Votes: 10 16.1%
  • 6

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • 7

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • 8

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • 9

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 11-17

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • relegated

    Votes: 1 1.6%

  • Total voters
    62
Yes we are nearly there I think.

I reckon if we beat arsenal then we will have one foot in the door.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Leicester fall short and Liverpool overtake them.
I called it with Liverpool finishing in top 4 and Leicester will fall short.

Though, I didn’t see us losing to arsenal, which basically made it really nervy.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, top 4 is secured, but I feel that it's come about in the worse way possible. Once again, it's been handed to us. How can this team ever grow and become winners if they are constantly waiting on others to make mistakes instead of getting the job done themselves? Things need to change, because in recent months, I have been getting this horrible feelling that this generation of Chelsea players are missing something special.

The Champions League final could make or break a lot of players in this group. Losing 4 finals in row means they are going to be viewed by everybody as a nearly man, something that most players never shake off.
I think that's a good point. We don't want to Spurs it up anymore. 

I'm eminently hopeful we'll win but the one outcome I don't want to see is a 50/50 game with us missing good chances. I don't think you can draw many positives from that at this point. 

If Jose could break out his phone the night before that would be great. 

 
Back
Top