2012 FIFA Club World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am Japanese Chelsea fan.

I sat up a website for visitors to Club World Cup in Japan.

The title is "The Chelsea supporters' great guide to enjoy visiting FIFA Club World Cup in Japan".

URL is here:

http://howe-gtr.air-nifty.com/chelseainjapan/

I want all CFC fans to enjoy staying in Japan.

When I have a useful information, I will regularly updated as soon as possible.

So please check this site if you consider visiting to Japan.

Moreover, I glad to spread the information about this site for Prospective visitors.

Thank you.

 
If you are looking to get out to Japan to follow Chelsea but need some help, do get in touch. www.insidejapantours.com. Why not spend a few days longer in Japan and check out some of the country - Mt Fuji, Bullet Trains, fantastic food, bright lights - loads to discover.
Definitely agree on spending a few extra days... Japan is not as expensive as people first anticipate. Well it can be but there are ways to save a lot of money. Eating the bento boxes in the train stations is a great way to taste authentic Japanese food quite cheaply. Yakatori shops and Isakaya's are also great ways to eat cheaper. And truth be told the grocery stores have outstanding food like Sushi very cheap. If you are thinking about traveling outside of the Tokyo/Yokohama area look into buying the JR Rail Pass which is only available to foreigners visiting. It allows you to travel JR trains unlimited for a specific period of time. Tokyo subway is not included but the subway is no more than NYC or the Tube. Get a map though and look it over because it can be quite confusing. Picture a bowl of colored spaghetti dumped onto a white table mat. The lines run everywhere and the stations have multiple platforms and entrance/exits but everything is available in English.

Try to venture out of Tokyo though! Osaka and Kyoto are absolutely beautiful and about 40 minutes apart by train. The ride down through Honshu is beautiful and on a clear day will ride right past Mt Fuji, who's truly majestic and awesome!

If you go, Akihabara (in Tokyo) is a must! There, one will see the zaney part of the Japanese culture in Maid Cafes and multi level arcades. Electric Town is there too and its basically a row of booths (some have been there for over half a century) where one can buy anything pertaining to electronics.

Shinbashi is fun at night to drink in a unique setting. Lots of places filled with good people, quick food, and beer! Its located under old train tracks and it is quite maze-like...

If you are thinking about going and want to catch some good clips of Tokyo, check out Tokyo Eye on YouTube or NHK World. Great show that explores Tokyo places and culture from a foreigners standpoint. Most YouTube clips may be 15 minutes long...

Sure wish my wife and I were going but we were just there visiting her family last year.

As for the Brazilians, there are pockets of Brazilians living in Japan. A lot work for companies like Yamaha... I would expect a fairly large crowd but would have to think most Japanese will pull for Chelsea. Even if they support United, Liverpool, and/or the Arse they all respect other clubs and don't act like idiots we all in the west are accustomed to.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I am Japanese Chelsea fan.

I sat up a website for visitors to Club World Cup in Japan.

The title is "The Chelsea supporters' great guide to enjoy visiting FIFA Club World Cup in Japan".

URL is here:

http://howe-gtr.air-nifty.com/chelseainjapan/

I want all CFC fans to enjoy staying in Japan.

When I have a useful information, I will regularly updated as soon as possible.

So please check this site if you consider visiting to Japan.

Moreover, I glad to spread the information about this site for Prospective visitors.

Thank you.
Great site and appreciate the effort you put into this. I think people from outside of Japan will find it very helpful!

ã©ã†ã‚‚ã‚りãŒã¨ã†ã”ã–ã„ã¾ã—ãŸ!

 
Hello, I am Japanese Chelsea fan.

I sat up a website for visitors to Club World Cup in Japan.

The title is "The Chelsea supporters' great guide to enjoy visiting FIFA Club World Cup in Japan".

URL is here:

http://howe-gtr.air-...chelseainjapan/

I want all CFC fans to enjoy staying in Japan.

When I have a useful information, I will regularly updated as soon as possible.

So please check this site if you consider visiting to Japan.

Moreover, I glad to spread the information about this site for Prospective visitors.

Thank you.
May thanks, will have a read for sure.

 
http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/2911946/title/world-club-cup-ticket-update

Following our Champions League triumph in Munich last May, the Blues now have the opportunity to compete for the FIFA World Club Cup in Tokyo during December.

Our first appearance in the competition, which sees the champions from each continental confederation go head-to-head, will pit us against the likes of Corinthians from Brazil and Mexico's Monterrey, as we bid to be crowned the world's best.

Supporters wishing to make the trip should be aware that we will receive an estimated 1000 tickets for each of our two matches in the competition.

The tickets will arrive with us in November, with selling details announced shortly after.

 
Ahhh Tokyo the place i most want to visit in the world. Love Japan and it would be awesome to go see my team play there.........sadly i can't afford it.

 
Maybe will treat it like the Supercup,like a friendly.For the life of me I cant see why we didnt treat the Supercup seriously ,or it was just a lame excuse for a pathetic display.This is MAJOR trophy and should be treated as such.

 
How I'd rank the cups:

1. Premiership/Champions League

2. FA Cup

3. Europa League/Cup Winners Cup (we've won it two times, won it two times.......)

4. Carling Cup

5. World Club Championship/Super Cup

6. Charity Shield

The reason I put the Europa League above a lot of things, is because it's a season long thing, and I find it actually

quite underrated in the later stages.

But just my opinion, we should try and win everything, but it's not the end of the world if we don't add this, we've done the

ones that count, and that are remembered.

Like a lot of folk on here, I'll still be over the moon if we win it.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dont forget tickets from fifa on sale sunday.been on sale a month now in japan

 
Maybe will treat it like the Supercup,like a friendly.For the life of me I cant see why we didnt treat the Supercup seriously ,or it was just a lame excuse for a pathetic display.This is MAJOR trophy and should be treated as such.
I don't think the Supercup was treated lightly, it just wasn't treated with as much respect as Athletico gave it. It's traditional that UEFA Cup winners are always more up for the Super Cup final than the Champions League winners, in a way it's the closest thing they'll actually get to a Champions League final. Chelsea wanted to win, but thought they would breeze it, and then couldn't find enough inspiration in the occasion when it was needed to turn things around.World Club Cup I feel has enough prestige that we don't see that sort of thing happen again.

 
Just thought I'd chip in with some concise info (as I couldn't find it all here so did a bit of research). The international ticket sales start at 2am GMT on Sunday (midday Australian Eastern time for my fellow Aussies) and the direct link for that is: http://cwctickets.fifa.com/fcwc2012-en/en_tickets_sale_inter.html

Thanks to our good friend HOWEGTR and his great webpage, the Chelsea end seems to be the South End. Thats where I'm going to buy my tickets tomorrow :smile: See you there, can't wait!

 
Definitely agree on spending a few extra days... Japan is not as expensive as people first anticipate. Well it can be but there are ways to save a lot of money. Eating the bento boxes in the train stations is a great way to taste authentic Japanese food quite cheaply. Yakatori shops and Isakaya's are also great ways to eat cheaper. And truth be told the grocery stores have outstanding food like Sushi very cheap. If you are thinking about traveling outside of the Tokyo/Yokohama area look into buying the JR Rail Pass which is only available to foreigners visiting. It allows you to travel JR trains unlimited for a specific period of time. Tokyo subway is not included but the subway is no more than NYC or the Tube. Get a map though and look it over because it can be quite confusing. Picture a bowl of colored spaghetti dumped onto a white table mat. The lines run everywhere and the stations have multiple platforms and entrance/exits but everything is available in English.

Try to venture out of Tokyo though! Osaka and Kyoto are absolutely beautiful and about 40 minutes apart by train. The ride down through Honshu is beautiful and on a clear day will ride right past Mt Fuji, who's truly majestic and awesome!

If you go, Akihabara (in Tokyo) is a must! There, one will see the zaney part of the Japanese culture in Maid Cafes and multi level arcades. Electric Town is there too and its basically a row of booths (some have been there for over half a century) where one can buy anything pertaining to electronics.

Shinbashi is fun at night to drink in a unique setting. Lots of places filled with good people, quick food, and beer! Its located under old train tracks and it is quite maze-like...

If you are thinking about going and want to catch some good clips of Tokyo, check out Tokyo Eye on YouTube or NHK World. Great show that explores Tokyo places and culture from a foreigners standpoint. Most YouTube clips may be 15 minutes long...

Sure wish my wife and I were going but we were just there visiting her family last year.

As for the Brazilians, there are pockets of Brazilians living in Japan. A lot work for companies like Yamaha... I would expect a fairly large crowd but would have to think most Japanese will pull for Chelsea. Even if they support United, Liverpool, and/or the Arse they all respect other clubs and don't act like idiots we all in the west are accustomed to.
Where can i get a soapy massage?

 
Where can i get a soapy massage?
Shinjiku, Akasaka, Shibiya in Tokyo... I've never been though I've seen plenty!. Honestly there are so many beautiful women wearing short skirts and dressed meticulously everywhere. Walking through the train stations is a sports in itself....

 
Shinjiku, Akasaka, Shibiya in Tokyo... I've never been though I've seen plenty!. Honestly there are so many beautiful women wearing short skirts and dressed meticulously everywhere. Walking through the train stations is a sport in itself....
 
Gosh this possible final will be quite something for me.

I'm Brazilian and a Corinthians fan, been living in the UK for 8 years Chelsea is my favourite club here,

Got tickets for booth semis but can't get hold of the tickets for the final, I know they are available for the domestic Japanese market but nothing for international buyers on the official website....getting really concerned I'll watch the semis and miss the final in a epic fail.....lol

 
Kapaxian:see my post july13 for some of the local ticket outlets.if you go on net you may find websites email phone numbers for them.good luck.

 
Hi guys, just to share with you all, insidejapantours is offering packages for the CWC, and they tailor it to your requirements....I contacted [email protected] and she is putting something together for me.....

 
I do Japanese at Uni and am heading out there next year as part of the course. How inconsiderate of Chelsea to win the CL one year before I'm due to go ;) seriously, though, the CWC would be amazing to win. Hope we take it seriously and earn the right to chant 'where's your World Cup' or something along those lines to Liverpool/Arsenal fans when they sing about us having no 'istoree.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top