3rd Place Play-off (Netherlands vs Brazil)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do feel for Luiz, yes he's error prone, yes he's made some almighty mistakes this WC & yes we got £50m for him but I'm not getting the glee that some people appear to be getting with each & every mistake he makes.

He was a good servant for us and although I didn't shed any tears with his departure it's still gutting to see him so hurt.
Agree 100%.

He played 120 mins through injury to help us win the damn Champions League. I too take no joy in watching the guy having such a hard time.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oscar is at least lively and Willian hasn't been terrible. Rami and Luiz on the other hand..

 
Just to make my thoughts quite clear, I take no pleasure at all from watching the 'mare of a World Cup Luiz is having. I genuinely feel for the bloke but he really needs to stop acting the fool off the pitch, and seriously get his head together on the pitch.

 
That's 3 superb free kicks from Oscar, fantastic balls in.

 
Oscar putting in a display that it suggests he can get over the poor Brazilian displays. Thank god we got the money in before the tournament for Luiz.

 
The Brazil attack hasn't actually been as bad as I feared, too bad that the midfield two are non-exsistant.

 
Serious question - Is Jo the worst player to ever lead the line for Brazil at a major tournament?

 
The best thing about this WC nearly being over is that hopefully I will stop having to see footballers advertising random sh*t every couple of minutes on the TV.

 
Just to make my thoughts quite clear, I take no pleasure at all from watching the 'mare of a World Cup Luiz is having. I genuinely feel for the bloke but he really needs to stop acting the fool off the pitch, and seriously get his head together on the pitch.
I didn't think you did [took any pleasure] and I hope you don't think it was aimed at you. It wasn't particularly said to any one individual because we've all probably made the odd comment since his move. I think the majority of us on here do feel for him and don't take any joy in his mishaps and whilst I don't think those who are taking the piss are spiteful or hateful.. just seems a bit... meh... to laugh.

 
Why is Neymar kitted out as a sub, did I miss a miraculous recovery?

 
Okay, I'm getting worried now.

I'm worried there will be riots in the stadium and around the area if this escalates any further. I'm also worried about how damaged Oscar, Willian, and Ramires are going to be going into next season... This sh*t will haunt them forever.
Well if they can't get over it then i don't want them at Chelsea anymore. In football you have your good and your bad moments, if you can't take those bad moments then why become a footballer ? I think they will move on though, your career isn't over if you don't win a world cup.

 
Oscar "dived" so hard that the defender got injured by it.

Clear as day peno there.

 
To be fair Oscar manufactured it, though saying that they're given most times.

 
Van Persie, is truly dreadful when it comes to trying to stay onside. Must hold the record this tournament for being caught offside the most.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top