3rd Place Play-off (Netherlands vs Brazil)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He called them the perfect advert for football. Perhaps that's not creaming his pants, but something was stirring.
Maybe using the word perfect was a bit to strong but they were a good advert for football. As I said in that thread I enjoyed the games they played in and the fact they made it to the semi finals with such a poor side. They had the crushing defeat by germany which was quite frankly embarassing but it wasn't through a lack of effort or heart. Better teams with better players didn't reach the semi finals just remember that

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe using the word perfect was a bit to strong but they were a good advert for football. As I said in that thread I enjoyed the games they played in and the fact they made it to the semi finals with such a poor side. They had the crushing defeat by germany which was quite frankly embarassing but it wasn't through a lack of effort or heart. Better teams with better players didn't reach the semi finals just remember that
Perhaps next time you can bring your point across like this and not call someone an old fool? Twice? It's really not helpful in a mature discussion.

 
Perhaps next time you can bring your point across like this and not call someone an old fool? Twice? It's really not helpful in a mature discussion.
Mature discussion? HAHAHAHAHAHA! I was accused of "creaming my pants" Yer real mature valerie........

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top