50 Hidden Songs

Nope. I’ve just gone through the guesses and answers on there’s three left. 

 
Looks to me like these are left:

  • The black stick with the mask in it's loop.
  • The dancing toothbrushes.
  • The two rocks either side of Princess Anne
  • Theresa May


 
Looks to me like these are left:

  • The black stick with the mask in it's loop.
  • The dancing toothbrushes.
  • The two rocks either side of Princess Anne
  • Theresa May
Anyone advise on the last two not stricken through as I have missed those?

 
Never heard of that song. Sounds great. Was it an early Black Sabbath single?
Not quite black sabbath, you should really look up max bygrave and watch some of his shows. They were really quite funny for the time

 
Not quite black sabbath, you should really look up max bygrave and watch some of his shows. They were really quite funny for the time
Apparently ‘Strollin’ is a Chelsea song but one of the older fans will have to confirm. 

 
Apparently ‘Strollin’ is a Chelsea song but one of the older fans will have to confirm. 
From what I've been told by my father it was released by some old timey duo when we adopted it....I think bygraves released another one after. He was the son of a scouse docker I doubt he released much for chelsea

 
Last edited by a moderator:
From what I've been told by my father it was released by some old timey duo when we adopted it....I think bygraves released another one after. He was the son of a scouse docker I doubt he released much for chelsea
Just looked him up, apparently I was wrong about the scouse bit, he grew up in london

 
Back
Top