What’s left from the list. Come on @Malta Blue these are for you (none are Berry related).Still trying to figure out these:
3. Pink and blue toothbrushes
4. Black rod with mask insert
5 sweet wrapper
Can't be bothered to go through all the comments, is it only these 3 left?What’s left from the list. Come on @Malta Blue these are for you (none are Berry related).
Your a pink toothbrush I'm a blue tooth brush
Sweet caroline?
Good google skills. That’s 50.I dont know about the masknone....poker face?
Anyone advise on the last two not stricken through as I have missed those?Looks to me like these are left:
The black stick with the mask in it's loop.
The dancing toothbrushes.
- The two rocks either side of Princess Anne
- Theresa May
RoxanneAnyone advise on the last two not stricken through as I have missed those?
Never heard of that song. Sounds great. Was it an early Black Sabbath single?Your a pink toothbrush I'm a blue tooth brush
How dare you. Google didn't turn up any reverse image searches so it was all done by guess work apart from the toothbrush one. I dont know why anyone struggle with thatGood google skills. That’s 50.
Not quite black sabbath, you should really look up max bygrave and watch some of his shows. They were really quite funny for the timeNever heard of that song. Sounds great. Was it an early Black Sabbath single?
Apparently ‘Strollin’ is a Chelsea song but one of the older fans will have to confirm.Not quite black sabbath, you should really look up max bygrave and watch some of his shows. They were really quite funny for the time
From what I've been told by my father it was released by some old timey duo when we adopted it....I think bygraves released another one after. He was the son of a scouse docker I doubt he released much for chelseaApparently ‘Strollin’ is a Chelsea song but one of the older fans will have to confirm.
Just looked him up, apparently I was wrong about the scouse bit, he grew up in londonFrom what I've been told by my father it was released by some old timey duo when we adopted it....I think bygraves released another one after. He was the son of a scouse docker I doubt he released much for chelsea