As I was saying about T*tt*nh*m fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lofty

First Team Regular
Messages
5,326
Reaction score
0
From Blue Moon written by that T*tt*nh*m c**t again:

The two faces of Terry...............This is from the top table they are very very annoyed with Terry decision to stay at Chelski, they were very confident that he would join, he has always given the impression he would join City and said so in many discussions. He even threatened to hand in a transfer request if he had to. This is why City didn't pull the plug on the deal because they always believed it would happen,
Yeah? So says a T*tt*nh*m c**t. Who the f**k does he think he is? You know what? f**k that c**t, and f**k every single City fan who's stupid enough to swallow that garbage., and believe me those f**king Mancs are lapping it up.

f**k 'em all.

 
Wasn't he supposed to have insider information and had never been wrong about these things? :)

 
thanks for the info sm and good to have you back. Whilst it is not good that JT turned us down (although Chelsea never officially accepted a bid) it is good to see City keep a dignified silence. Whilst i don't like us being made to look like idiots who can't attract the top tier of players I think whinging about it would make us look petty.
Love the City and dignified silence, I seem to recall their manager making a pathetic sales pitch and then complaining about us making the bid public.

 
From Blue Moon written by that T*tt*nh*m c**t again:Yeah? So says a T*tt*nh*m c**t. Who the f**k does he think he is? You know what? f**k that c**t, and f**k every single City fan who's stupid enough to swallow that garbage., and believe me those f**king Mancs are lapping it up.

f**k 'em all.
so your don't think there is any element of truth in City's bid for either Lesscott or Terry, or the player's considered a massive pay rise??

You should have asked him about Robbie Keane or Defoe being welcomed home with open arm's!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
so your don't think there is any element of truth in City's bid for either Lesscott or Terry, or the player's considered a massive pay rise??You should have asked him about Robbie Keane or Defoe being welcomed home with open arm's!
I wouldn't waste my time. I'd never heard of the Blue Moon forum til City fans started coming here in droves, then I checked out their JT transfer thread, and since then it's amused me to note how many Chelsea players they've attempted to forge links with. Apart from JT, "should we buy's" I've seen include Carvalho, Essien, Ashley Cole, Deco, Petr Cech and God knows who else. And what I've discovered is that the level of delusion among City fans seriously rivals that of Scousers. According to them, JT either didn't sign for them either because Roman wouldn't let him or because he didn't have the bottle. He was "lucky to have been asked". Or they didn't want him anyway. Not good enough for them. And you know something, much as I detest the way the media kowtows to Alex Ferguson, if the mentality of the majority of City fans at Blue Moon is anything to go by, then he was bang on the money when he called City a small club.

Honestly, I don't remember fans of any club behaving so bitterly towards a player who didn't sign for them. As far as they in common with so much of the British media are concerned, JT is the villain, Roman is a megavillain, and Chelsea are still the enemy of football.

And all this is compounded by the way these City fans so eagerly lap up the scraps of anti-Chelsea, JT what a two-faced git propaganda fed to them by this T*tt*nh*m c**t.

Forget about the fact that IF this T*tt*nh*m c**t is correct, that JT did have "many a discussion" without never once being given permission to talk to City. City are annoyed? Who gives a f**k. And where does he get that JT has "always given the impression he would join". This "impression" was one that was propogated by the media and by City fans, even by Mark Hughes, for whom I have lost a massive amount of respect, on a par with the amount of respect I lost for him after the game in which his Blackburn side kicked us off the park - on his express instructions, and the way he defended his team and his "tactics" after the game.

So City always believed it would happen - well more fool them. Similarly with City fans who are more willing to take the word of an anonymous T*tt*nh*m c**t than anything coming from Chelsea FC that doesn't fit their own particular view of the word,

 
From Blue Moon written by that T*tt*nh*m c**t again:Yeah? So says a T*tt*nh*m c**t. Who the f**k does he think he is? You know what? f**k that c**t, and f**k every single City fan who's stupid enough to swallow that garbage., and believe me those f**king Mancs are lapping it up.

f**k 'em all.
I say GAS THEM ALL ::clap2::

 
Yep pretty much what Lofty said.

Gas chamber references are not welcome here. All that crap has no place on this forum.

 
neat apology - but the word is Offence

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice lengthy repose from lofty,just about sums up what i would want to say,and eloquently written,that whole forum thread from the blue moon site,is a joke,i actualy think they believe he has treated citeh as one of their own,and Mark hughes has gone from hero to Absolute zero,with his piss poor baiting tactics,i do hope it goes tits up for the arrogant mancs.

 
The guy made a stupid remark, he's apologised, comments about the BNP are totally unnecessary. It could be worse, he could be a Mail reading, immigrant hating, fox hunting, Diana death obsessed Tory who gets on his high horse about everything and wouldn't entertain the fact that his opinion is not fact.

Ho hum.

(No offence, obviously)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
The guy made a stupid remark, he's apologised, comments about the BNP are totally unnecessary. It could be worse, he could be a Mail reading, immigrant hating, fox hunting, Diana death obsessed Tory who gets on his high horse about everything and wouldn't entertain the fact that his opinion is not fact.Ho hum.

(No offence, obviously)
Well said Gem, except about the Tory's .. our next government in waiting :P

 
dkw- I was making a reference / comparison with mark collett.

I wrote that because I find his "apology" totally disingenuous, and the apparent willingness of others to just forget it worrying.

I generally don't find "gas chamber" remarks to be the kind of accident that slips off the tongue, and I do think it's telling that he totally ducked ken's totally completely question (which I'd also like to see answered).

in fact now you've made me think of it (and have been forced to remember the shameful xenophobia directed towards avram grant on this site, some of it from people still posting today), I find it more upsetting and serious a thing to be honest.

gem- personally I don't find it that funny.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top