Best Atmosphere at home last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclovin83

AKA The Rose Tinted Romeo
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
1,726
The season is almost upon us and I have started looking through the fixture list to see when the big games are that I look forward to most and it got me thinking which was the best game last season in terms of atmosphere.

The surprise package for me last season was City at home on a Monday night which, in the second half, was as good as anything in the last couple of years. Fantastic continuous chanting and the place erupted at the final whistle.

The other contender would be Barcelona in the CL semi, first leg, where again, I thought the support in the second half, especially when we were under the cosh was fantastic.

Thoughts?

 
City 2-1 game, or the 3-0 against Valencia I think.

 
I only got to four home games last season, so i can't really judge from the whole season... but my winner from the home games i went to would have to be the 6-1 over QPR, just for the reaction to the Torres hat-trick, even the quiet sections of the Bridge made a little noise

 
I was lucky enough to be at Napoli and City games and they were both amazing atmosphere's, so both of them for me.

 
Napoli was definitely the best I couldn't speak afterwards City was absolutely rocking aswell

 
We've got people posting about the best atmosphere who have previously posted that they never go to games and don't care about the singing. How does that work, then?

 
We've got people posting about the best atmosphere who have previously posted that they never go to games and don't care about the singing. How does that work, then?
Youtube probably!

I must say unless you were at a game you really can't comment very accurately on atmosphere & volume of the crowd etc, many a time have I watched a replay of a game and the atmosphere and differed greatly from what it was like when I was actually there- it's impossible to get the full picture from the TV.

 
Barcelona. The "Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea" that went on and on in the second half was magic.

 
Barcelona. The "Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea" that went on and on in the second half was magic.
Yeah that was relentless.

Especially in the MHL considering all the action was at the Shed end goal mouth that Barca were attacking.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top